Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

lyrics to the norths ultra style song

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I wasn't there today but from what's being described it sounds like what was sung at the last game of the season up at Nott's County.

TSLR lot bringing it back from their trips to St.Pauli perhaps ?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Likewise.

Though there are some Brighton fans on here who are deluded clueless idiots (and there are some Palace fans like that also)

I grew up with a Brighton born & bread(rare trust me)Palace fan,who did go to the Goldstone(tho i only been to Selhurst to see Albion)to watch Brighton and take the piss,still he still went and that's fair stuff-hence the "Seaweed!Seaweed!" on my heading..come the time we play you though i will be a little less generous..

Chrystal Palace

SJ's Fake Tan
Sep 6, 2009
Palace didn't create the song so what does it matter if they sing it? It sounded great and it would have been better had we all known the lyrics beforehand.

Probably because:

a) We brought it to England
b) We are arch rivals

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
We're obsessed with you, yet you try to copy our songs?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiight...

And now your the ones signing our ex players-times are changing.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Probably because:

a) We brought it to England
b) We are arch rivals

Have to admit- like it.have only heard the Eagles sing it,and ok,it's up to us to do it better......

Chrystal Palace

SJ's Fake Tan
Sep 6, 2009
So what are the lyrics to theirs? It just sounds like Waaaargh. Urrrrrgh. Blurgggggh.

That's a bad video, poor quality and taken in a part of the ground that tend to go along with the "Woahhh" bit even when you are supposed to sing the words, so it doesn't sound great, but anyway:

We love you, we love you, we love you
And where you play we follow, we follow, we follow
Cos we support the Palace, the Palace, the Palace
And that's the way we like it, we like it, we like it
Woahhhhhhhhh waoahhhh etc

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
That's a bad video, poor quality and taken in a part of the ground that tend to go along with the "Woahhh" bit even when you are supposed to sing the words, so it doesn't sound great, but anyway:

This will show things better-

Lush

Mods' Pet

Is it just me, or is that REALLY GAY?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton
I'm just waiting for some Palace simpleton to state that it was their uncle who infiltrated the NS to begin the song and how there were Palace songs being sung during our first game, bit like the shirt being buried under the pitch and that tosser who reckons his dad has a ticket for the brighton end for the palace game through amex.

Blah blah blah.

Sounded good, and better that the 20 spazo's singing it in the bowling alley end at shitehurst on that youtube video.

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
Palace were the first in England to sing it. Fact.

It comes from Germany at a club called st pauli.

TBH i dont care if Brighton sing it, but i swear you lot said it sounded gay but all of a sudden your saying its cool. :facepalm:

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Anyone got a vid of the North Stand singing it from today?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
Was there today in the north and if people like it then fair play but personnally found it a bit of a "passionless" ( if that is even a word !) tune..............like something simon cowell would give to an x-factor winner.
Just seems to drone on and on..............

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
TrevorDove;4263878 Blah blah blah. Sounded good said:
Carry on with it then.But one bad video does not change the fact that everybody knows it is our song.
Can you imagine Arsenal singing 'oh when the gunners go marching in'.
Desperate.You will be laughed out of the Amex and Selhurst when you sing this against us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here