Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

lyrics to the norths ultra style song

FlownWest

Aug 10, 2010
Loved that song, the endurance of it gave the second half a real party feel.

The north stand was incredible today. Glad I went in there as I will mostly have to make do with the non-ST sections this season.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
But we brought it here.Like I said songs are copied but not your rivals songs.I may try and make a song to GOSBTS.

Dude, we changed our nickname in the past so we could nick one of your songs, so nicking another one won't be a problem!! Your a bit peeved, cos deep down your worried it just might sound a bit better when we do it!! Should make for a cracking atmosphere when we meet mind.

jmsc

Jul 19, 2003
Old Shoreham Road :o(
It sounded ok-ish but I felt sad at the lack of originality,
have we lost our identity to loads of new fans?

Palace will be laughing at us!

Black Dalek

Jan 19, 2004
It sounded great over in the West....Well done.

We are the North stand, the North stand, the North stand,
The North stand of the Albion, the Albion, the Albion,
The Albion of the Sussex, the Sussex, the Sussex,
The Sussex by the sea, the sea, the sea!
(followed by a rhythmic chanting and clapping)

AMAZING ATMOSPHERE in the North Stand today!

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Yes, as well as Panathinaikos fans and more. Our atmosphere is known to be one of the best in the country. Away fans from almost every club say this, and say that we're the best fans they saw all season.

There is evidence of thid everywhere on other forums.

Panionis come over regularly and some of the hf go over there.mate ,don't call them panathanaikos :eek: 50 came from belgium for the Bristol city game and others .
Let the weeds wiggle and squirm all they like that song is a copy direct from their biggest rivals.
Plastic fans with plastic songs.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Had no idea at all Palace sing it (with cringeworthy lyrics) but it's a good tune. Definitely ought to nick it so we can finally make it famous in England too - otherwise it'll never get an airing in the Premier League.

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
Yes, as well as Panathinaikos fans and more. Our atmosphere is known to be one of the best in the country. Away fans from almost every club say this, and say that we're the best fans they saw all season.

There is evidence of thid everywhere on other forums.

You are so amazing.

Gonzo

Apr 7, 2007
But we brought it here.Like I said songs are copied but not your rivals songs.I may try and make a song to GOSBTS.

Oh of course, I get it now... You STOLE a song off of a German team, so technically by singing it, we're STEALING it off of you?

Words literally fail me sometimes :facepalm:

Gonzo

Apr 7, 2007
The North Stand was absolutely ROCKING yesterday, if we can keep that up and even improve on it that stadium is gonna have one hell of an atmosphere this season!

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Oh of course, I get it now... You STOLE a song off of a German team, so technically by singing it, we're STEALING it off of you?

Words literally fail me sometimes :facepalm:

Like I said that is a song palace sing and is basically one of our main ones.Many have copied and now you lot (at least 12 months behind other teams) have just put it on your song list.While we are at it the Brighton ultras wanted to be accepted by the HF and other English groups but got the piss ripped put of them on all the forums.
Mickey Mouse comes to mind.

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
Had no idea at all Palace sing it (with cringeworthy lyrics) but it's a good tune. Definitely ought to nick it so we can finally make it famous in England too - otherwise it'll never get an airing in the Premier League.

It is a good tune and sung correctly by several teams, our lyrics are the cringeworthy ones.

Someone needs to come up with something original and not copy.

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
Like I said that is a song palace sing and is basically one of our main ones.Many have copied and now you lot (at least 12 months behind other teams) have just put it on your song list.While we are at it the Brighton ultras wanted to be accepted by the HF and other English groups but got the piss ripped put of them on all the forums.
Mickey Mouse comes to mind.

It you that's the f***ing joke on here pal.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Pure song snobbery, As they've a large ultras bit they feel they can 'claim' songs and spout shit all over the net, You weren't the first UK team to sing it, that was Celtic and York.

As stated above we changed our nickname due to copying one of your songs.

As an established Ultras/Tifo group you should support other groups building, Shouldn't you care about the 'English' atmosphere dying in general?

Get over yourselves, It's just dull now.

Discodoktor

Apr 28, 2011
Guildford
It sounded awesome today. Keep it up! Best song together with east and west side.
Gutted that my season tkt is west at the moment coz I really enjoyed being in the north today. Keep it up north is leading the way. And if stealing a song means we shouldn't sing it then I guess we lose seagulls! Seagulls! Too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here