liz costa comments on the radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Trigger said:
She she says if Knight sells up she does not want him to sell to a foreigner?...

RACIST. :jester:

Xenphobic not racist.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by London Irish
IF you say so Bozza, from my viewpoint it seems as it's you who have polarised the debate in a rather unhelpful way, I am sorry I have dragged into it to be honest - all I wanted to do was defend Liz Costa from over-rash and harsh judgements.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bozza :

You really are a nasty piece of work, aren't you?
Stating that I attacked Liz when nothing can be further from the truth - someone I have huge respect for - is way, way out of order.

Sitting here as, generally, a rare reader of NSC I wonder why so many people lose it with you. After these last 30 minutes or so I fully understand why.

It seems that many of those don't want you on NSC. I've just joined the club. And can make it happen.

Let him have his say though. His problem is he misquotes people and that is wrong wrong wrong. Never has there been such an over-opinated, twat posting on this forum.

oops sorry apart from me that is.

Last edited:

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
NS Herald said:
Liz has her heart in the right place and is an exceptionally loyal fan. Sometimes she says things that other people wouldn't agree with but she's entitled to her opinion. :clap:
Rubbish. You are not allowed to be sensible on NSC.

NS Herald said:
Liz has her heart in the right place and is an exceptionally loyal fan. Sometimes she says things that other people wouldn't agree with but she's entitled to her opinion. :clap:
I don't agree that Liz is "exceptionally loyal", if that's supposed to mean that she will never question what's going on. She can be as critical as the rest of us.

In fact, she's the only Albion fan I know who has had the bottle to ask Dick Knight to his face whether Dean Wilkins has what it takes to manage at this level.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
[

Last edited:

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Bloody women making stupid comments. Football was so much better years ago when hardly any women went! Leave it to the men FFS!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
My best description of Liz is a very hard worker (unpaid) for the club. She organises the coach travel (very often out of pocket when people let her down) delivers leaflets for the Seagulls Party, organises meetings for the Supporter's club etc etc

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Has dear old LIZ been put up to this by the club to counter a potential takeover story thats doing the rounds and 'may' hit the Argus very soon ?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Rougvie said:
Has dear old LIZ been put up to this by the club to counter a potential takeover story thats doing the rounds and 'may' hit the Argus very soon ?

What have you heard?

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
She's not a real fan!!!!!!

:shootself

Col P

Feb 13, 2006
Withdean Wanderer said:
Shit stirrer Harty i'd say, playing the clip again!:lolol:

Spot on post........... harty you are a very naughty boy and you know it! while on the subject of the phone in what about hartys idea to bring LEON back come on not in a million years and again Harty you were playing a little game with us............ other than the fact we won which in its self was a great result given the previous six today was a no news day and I think you had to find somthing to get joe public phoning in and well you did you naughty boy

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The Oldman said:
I don't think DTG misquoted the fair Liz. She said quite clearly that she does not want the Albion in the Premiership because that would ruin us as we would lose the community nature of the club. She also said that we should never have a foriegn Chairman or takeover even if they had loads of dosh as that is what has ruined football.

She also said she would not come to another match if we resigned a certain Leon Knight.

More on Harty's phone in I suspect

.....lack of investment in the Albion is ruining my football.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I think she has a point, the Prem has ruined English football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here