Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Who said that? Not me.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Bozza said:
Don't you understand what those words mean? They're not that difficult are they?

Calm down.

I was merely speculating that if someone reported that if someone had reported:

"I fear I'll never see the Albion play in the Premiership in my lifetime"

as:

"I don't want the Albion to play in the Premiership"

then it would be a teeny weeny bit mischievious.

However, if someone reported:

as:

then fair enough.

Where did I say that then...I was commenting upon something a senior member of the supporters club said which I think is incredible

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
London Irish said:
No, it's remarkable that you make sweeping judgments - and now personal remarks - on the basis of any article you haven't read and don't know the content of. But I guess as you've already attacked Liz Costa earlier in the thread just purely on the basis of what Dave said, you have to brazen it out.

What the hell are you talking about? Where have I attacked Liz?!?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
It's like Chinese whispers. Some comments have been taken out of context in several posts. :lolol: :lolol:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Dave the Gaffer said:
Where did I say that then...I was commenting upon something a senior member of the supporters club said which I think is incredible

As I said Dave - if what you reported was what Liz said - fair enough. If the meaning has got lost in translation a bit then it would make your post look a little bit mischievious.

And, of course, a little bit of mischief helps to oil the wheels in medialand!

Bozza said:
What the hell are you talking about? Where have I attacked Liz?!?
Go back to the first page of the thread where you said she "secretly wanted the Albion to lose".

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I poted a comment that I heard Hawsey say on the radio.

I tell you what. Ill text you in future with what I am going to post and you can tell me if its ok by you then.

FFS I am off to watch Munster vs Leicester...have a nice evening

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Bozza said:
As I said Dave - if what you reported was what Liz said - fair enough. If the meaning has got lost in translation a bit then it would make your post look a little bit mischievious.

And, of course, a little bit of mischief helps to oil the wheels in medialand!

what are you talking about Bozza...I didnt REPORT anything...I repeated what hawsey said on the radio!!!!

If you are aiming the medialand jibe at me then its wasted on me mate

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
So Liz hasn't been having an affair with McGhee then? ???

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
London Irish said:
Go back to the first page of the thread where you said she "secretly wanted the Albion to lose".

No I didn't.

I was asking the question (indicated by the '?' at the end of the sentence) that would those (and we don't know Liz is one of them) who do not want to see the Albion in the Premiership, wish the Albion to lose if they were in a make-or-break fixture to reach the Premiership.

I note you're ignoring where I said "my utmost respect for Liz " in your usual style of 'debate'.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Dave the Gaffer said:
I poted a comment that I heard Hawsey say on the radio.

I tell you what. Ill text you in future with what I am going to post and you can tell me if its ok by you then.

FFS I am off to watch Munster vs Leicester...have a nice evening

Jeez Dave. As above (again again again) others who actually heard all of this on the radio have speculated as to what was actually said - 2 similar statements that mean dramatically different things.

I'm with you all the way fella - as I've said earlier on this shitty thread - I want the Albion to win every game they play in and want to enjoy whatever spoils that brings.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Bozza said:
Jeez Dave. As above (again again again) others who actually heard all of this on the radio have speculated as to what was actually said - 2 similar statements that mean dramatically different things.

I'm with you all the way fella - as I've said earlier on this shitty thread - I want the Albion to win every game they play in and want to enjoy whatever spoils that brings.

I didn't hear all of it but did post what I heard repeated by Hawesy just before kick off and at half time.

Bozza said:
No I didn't.

I was asking the question (indicated by the '?' at the end of the sentence) that would those (and we don't know Liz is one of them) who do not want to see the Albion in the Premiership, wish the Albion to lose if they were in a make-or-break fixture to reach the Premiership.

I note you're ignoring where I said "my utmost respect for Liz " in your usual style of 'debate'.
IF you say so Bozza, from my viewpoint it seems as it's you who have polarised the debate in a rather unhelpful way, I am sorry I have dragged into it to be honest - all I wanted to do was defend Liz Costa from over-rash and harsh judgements.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
London Irish said:
IF you say so Bozza, from my viewpoint it seems as it's you who have polarised the debate in a rather unhelpful way, I am sorry I have dragged into it to be honest - all I wanted to do was defend Liz Costa from over-rash and harsh judgements.

You really are a nasty piece of work, aren't you?
Stating that I attacked Liz when nothing can be further from the truth - someone I have huge respect for - is way, way out of order.

Sitting here as, generally, a rare reader of NSC I wonder why so many people lose it with you. After these last 30 minutes or so I fully understand why.

It seems that many of those don't want you on NSC. I've just joined the club. And can make it happen.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Bozza said:
You really are a nasty piece of work, aren't you?
Stating that I attacked Liz when nothing can be further from the truth - someone I have huge respect for - is way, way out of order.

Sitting here as, generally, a rare reader of NSC I wonder why so many people lose it with you. After these last 30 minutes or so I fully understand why.

It seems that many of those don't want you on NSC. I've just joined the club. And can make it happen.

Have you had lots of complaints? Has he broken any Nsc rules?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports