Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leicester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Very interesting that. Lamptey and Burn will be our main guys out wide, we have 4 midfielders who are generally used to playing centrally.

4-2-2-2?

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Same 20 as against Arsenal, just shuffled the pack a bit.

Steele, Bernardo, Kayal, Alzate and Jahanbakhsh miss out.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Well bugger me senseless! That’s an exciting lineup.

I’ve no real expectations for tonight. Very happy to just sit back and enjoy this ride.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
All of a sudden that looks like an excellent team.

The difference 3 points makes!!!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
PACE. Like it. Could be an exciting game.

I’ll say it - I like Graham Potter.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Liking the look of that team. 5 of the starting 11 aged 23 or under. Only one player over 30. Average age of 25 must be one of the youngest starting 11's since the Wilkins teams.

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
Liking the look of that team. 5 of the starting 11 aged 23 or under. Only one player over 30. Average age of 25 must be one of the youngest starting 11's since the Wilkins teams.

The year we got promoted we had the oldest average starting 11 in the league.

Nice to see that Bloom, Ashworth and Potter are recalibrating this to provide a better pipeline of future players, which should also be more profitable for us.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

and to think we're just one substitution away from fielding the oldest Premier League side. :lol:

...hello, hello, can you hear me at the back, is this mic working?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I think I always worry when people are so happy with the team selection. Makes me fear an absolute tonking for us. It's probably based on that happening once a long time ago.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Oooo .. I knew I should have waited for the team sheet before predicting the score, is it too late to change my 1-1 bore draw to a 4 - 2 thriller (win) :drink:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Has anyone seen much of Lampety. All seem excited, but he'll have a big job to do today.

Even though I fully aware of Leicester's one trick ponyness.
We all sat there and watched it a few months ago.

I was still amazed by the amount of times v Watford, their entire game plan was 'over the top to Steptoe'.

He's in for a shock when Lampety isn't even in top gear.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
I think I always worry when people are so happy with the team selection. Makes me fear an absolute tonking for us. It's probably based on that happening once a long time ago.

I always get the same vibe. Much prefer going into games on a downbeat. Exciting team= poor performance. Hoping I’m wrong of course!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here