Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leicester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
Let's hope it doesn't take us going a goal down to get the bit between our teeth tonight.

Expecting a much tougher test than on the weekend.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Feel quietly confident. At the weekend and before the break they were overall not playing as well as they were earlier in the season. Plus they’re very reliant on Vardy and he’s now over 33 and relies massively on physicality so I wonder how the break will have affected him.

I also think that win on Saturday will prove to be a massive turning point for us in our progress under Potter. Our lack of wins, defensive lapses and missed chances earlier this year was basically a mental thing and I think the manner of that win will have a hugely positive impact on that side of things.

Fancy us to nick this 1.0 or 2.1.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
This round of matches could well see a couple of teams below us gain a bit of ground.

I can't see anything other than 3 points for Watford vs Burnley, for example.

So, when the table doesn't look quite so good going into the weekend we'll still need to 'hold the nerve'.

I'd love a point tonight.

Does anyone actually still think Watford will go down? I’m fairly certain they’ll be safe. They’ve got a bit of momentum, too many good players and a manager who knows what to do in this situation. It’s the others we need to pay closer attention to and like us, Villa and Bournemouth have a tough run in.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
The Arsenal game was a good prep for this. Leicester are obviously a big step up from Arsenal but I think we can cause them a few problems. I’d love to see MacAllister given more time today.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
100% this is the team tonight :moo:

Ryan
Montoya
Webster
Burn
Dunk
Stephens
Bissouma
Propper
McAllister
Trossard
Maupay

Subs

Button
The Greyhound
Duffy
Lamptey
Bernardo
Mooy
Murray
March
Connolly

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Does anyone actually still think Watford will go down? I’m fairly certain they’ll be safe. They’ve got a bit of momentum, too many good players and a manager who knows what to do in this situation. It’s the others we need to pay closer attention to and like us, Villa and Bournemouth have a tough run in.
Watford have the easiest fixtures off all the bottomed teams. No chance they are going down. We need to worry if Bournemouth and Villa start winning.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Who’s Leicester’s most famous supporter though?

Do these threads come late on match day or a few days before, I haven’t done my home work but have needs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seaber

Oct 20, 2010
Wales
Plus they’re very reliant on Vardy and he’s now over 33 and relies massively on physicality so I wonder how the break will have affected him.

It came out today that Coleen Rooney is suing his wife for libel, might put him off his game 5% or so.

Edit: his wife is suing Rooney actually

Last edited:

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Are we planning on taking out Casper early on, you know the standard perception of our tactics in North London?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
A loss against Arsenal would have made this a highly pressurised game but for me, we’ve already got the points from three hypothetical good draws (such as those at Sheff Utd & Wolves) against Arsenal, Leicester and Man Utd already.

So all to play for.

Yep, feels like a free hit..........I sense a good result.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Team news in an hour. Feels a bit weird.

Very strange - really messing with my normal work day routine!

RE:Team News

I’m gonna for 6 (six) changes. With Greyhound, Maupay, Biß, Groß, Troß & Pröpper missing out.

Think we’ll definitely see Stephens, Ali-J & Bernardo starting.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

I’m gonna for 6 (six) changes. With Greyhound, Maupay, Biß, Groß, Troß & Pröpper missing out.

Good to see you've got your Eszetts and Umlauts out early doors.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts

Potter's more confident of a result than I am if he's only planning to start 8.

'We've got this lads, let's give them a bit of a headstart'. Like the thinking.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here