Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leicester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
This round of matches could well see a couple of teams below us gain a bit of ground.

I can't see anything other than 3 points for Watford vs Burnley, for example.

So, when the table doesn't look quite so good going into the weekend we'll still need to 'hold the nerve'.

I'd love a point tonight.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
A year ago, this would have been a free hit from which we got nothing, tonight we may just surprise the football world again...or maybe not.

Actually didn’t we play quite well at Leicester last season even though we lost?

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I thought Leicester did a really smart job on us in the home fixture. They absorbed pressure in a very organised fashion. Looked in control most the game and then hit us on the break after waiting for us to make a mistake. I expect them to put the pressure on from the goal tonight. I am not expecting anything from tonight, another Davy Propper goal would be nice.

I would take a point all day long, hope they have an off day, and that we are on form.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
A year ago, this would have been a free hit from which we got nothing, tonight we may just surprise the football world again...or maybe not.

Actually didn’t we play quite well at Leicester last season even though we lost?

Yes we were okay and scored, but I came away from the ground thinking we needed to concentrate for the full 90 plus minutes.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Leicester are very bright and nippy up front. I expect Maty Ryan to be busy this evening. May be a case of 'can we score one more than them?'

I reckon wheel bee massively loose and end up with a 2-3 away win #UTA #Gullsonlockdown

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I can feel something. Either I've got a massive fart building up, or we are going to win tonight.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Never mind, I farted.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Could go either way. The team looked really fit against Arsenal, excluding Mooy who looked exhausted after 30. If this was about the fitness of the starters, I could see a very similar starting eleven but with Mooy replaced by March. Either that or a very different one. Macallister will get at least 30 min.

Curious if Bernardo will be in the match squad, he will be needed at some point.

JVacation

Jul 19, 2019
Actually really fancy the win tonight - The big break I actually think has swung a big advantage over to the underdog teams. The top teams are not themselves and the wins are build off from grit and determination. Younger players are the way to go.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
In the game at the Amex they seemed turbo- charged and made us look flat footed. We need youth, Alzate, Maccy mac, Lamptey and Bernado please.
Absolutely this! - all four in my team n the 'Team for Leicester' thread.

Expect Stephens, Mooy, Gross and Murray ................................

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here