Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leicester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Sorry - Propper was indeed lauded (praised, recognised, pointed out, highlighted if you prefer) by the match commentator/pundit during the game - specifically about how he'd brought some control back to the midfield for us. Just because one newspaper doesn't mention him doesn't mean it didn't happen..............

Excellent, hard-earned point I reckon. If we'd scored the pen I suspect the game would have been very different as Rodgers would have been forced into more action. Whilst we ceded a lot of possession in the 2H, Ryan never had a save to make.

Feel free to show me where I have stated that the commentator or pundit didn't say it, I just don't agree with them, its all about opinions

Thanks for making it sound like I'm being critical of the performance when I'm not, we all would have taken a point prior to K.O.

Just to make it clear, I like Pröpper, I've made him my MOM on numerous occasions, but I didn't think he did anything special last night, certainly nothing to be lauded over.

I will say it again, good performance overall and a well earned point.:thumbsup:

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
I thought the subs reestablished an element of control at a time when Leicester were getting up a head of steam. Of the subs I thought Propper did well and kept the ball under difficult conditions. We restricted them to no clear cut chances and were compact and neat and tidy without offering a great deal in attack specially 2nd half. A draw was a fair reflection of the game and both sides looked under cooked which is understandable after the break and is very similar to the Bundesliga games I have watched.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
What struck me was that the pundits sounded impressed by us in the first half, not often they have a good word to say about us as they gag for the opposition to score. By the end they were actually full blown Leicester fans again though :smile:

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Ryan. 🔴
@Vintage_Utd
·
18h
Man Utd - That night in Barcelona.
Liverpool - That night in Istanbul.
Chelsea - That night in Munich.
Man City - That Sergio Agüero goal.

Arsenal - That night when Neal Maupay missed a penalty against Leicester City.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Ryan. 🔴
@Vintage_Utd
·
18h
Man Utd - That night in Barcelona.
Liverpool - That night in Istanbul.
Chelsea - That night in Munich.
Man City - That Sergio Agüero goal.

Arsenal - That night when Neal Maupay missed a penalty against Leicester City.

After a decade plus of bedlam and fans unrest at the Emirates, they're now scrambling around in the gutter for tiny crumbs of schadenfreude. :wanker:'s

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here