Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leicester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I have to say I love the look of that line up. Well done Mr Potter; and let's hope his adventurism pays off.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Liking that line up, sad there’s no room for Ali J

Nice starting team, would probably have gone with Propper but quibbling here. If they don't quite do the biz this evening, shouldn't be judged too harshly as this one heck of a tough game

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
This really could go either way with that line up. Set pieces could be key for us.

Captains header to win it.

sagaman

Dec 25, 2005
Brighton
Blimey. The random team selection machine has thrown up an exciting line up!

Hope it confuses Leicester!

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Foxes Talk seems quite gloomy re their line-up

Leicester haven't been great lately, no reason we can't take something from this if we play at our best. Very exciting line up, although often when I've been hyped by a line up we've ended up playing badly... Fingers crossed not tonight!

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Leicester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Holy sheet. Just seen the team news, exactly what I was hoping to see. What an exciting line up we have tonight!

Delighted for Lamptey and especially MacAllister who have waited a long time for their chance. And wow, Connolly and Maupay together.. we saw what they did to Arsenal on Saturday.

All the best lads, no shame if we lose.. but it wouldn’t be a shock to get a point. Potters style is good away from home.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Only question is, what’s happened to AJ and Alzate? 2 of our best players this season and can’t make the bench 2 games in a row?

My only question mark over what is a very exciting lineup.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here