Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds tickets

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If I want to get tickets tomorrow is the only way i can get them by going into the shop

You might be able to phone up and arrange to pick them up from The Amex or failing that a pick up from Elland Road. If you are going to The Amex tomorrow to get tickets do it before 11am as they take the tickets off sale at that time for a Saturday away game.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Tickets go off sale at 4 according to chap I spoke to earlier

Smythe

Oct 8, 2008
Brightonian in Manchester
Bought mine at ticket office yesterday, so far at yesterday lunch time we had sold just over 2,200, easily looking like 2,500 + on the day......... Ignore seat or block numbers it's a stand where u like day!!!!

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Ordered the day they went on sale and NOT got mine yet. I will wait til Friday before bothering the club if they havent arrived! Got seat numbers next to purchase order history so hope they went in the post yesterday or at the latest today.

Still nothing for me having ordered within an hour of them going on sale, my problem is I'm off to Leeds first thing tomorrow morning so I'm ****ed if it doesn't arrive today, very poor show from the ticket office.

Still nothing for me having ordered within an hour of them going on sale, my problem is I'm off to Leeds first thing tomorrow morning so I'm ****ed if it doesn't arrive today, very poor show from the ticket office.

You are not ****ed. The ticket office will be very helpful and arrange for you to collect from Leeds if it's not arrived.

It might be Royal Mail who have not delivered or simply a mistake has been made.

Generally the ticket office do a great job. Too many people slag them off on here.

Of 3 years of using this board pretty much daily, I have yet to hear of a person who has bought a ticket for a game and has not been able to see it. I am 100% confident you will not be the first.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Still waiting. Leaving tomorrow for the weekend so if not here today will have to mess about at Elland Road prior to game. Can I claim my £2 admin charge back for inconvenience?

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Still waiting. Leaving tomorrow for the weekend so if not here today will have to mess about at Elland Road prior to game. Can I claim my £2 admin charge back for inconvenience?

Exactly what I was about to say, why should you have to waste time going to the ticket office or money ringing up and being on hold for 15+ minutes when you've already paid for a ticket long in advance with a £2 admin charge on top?... Suddenly a £36 ticket becomes £40+.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
You are not ****ed. The ticket office will be very helpful and arrange for you to collect from Leeds if it's not arrived.

It might be Royal Mail who have not delivered or simply a mistake has been made.

Generally the ticket office do a great job. Too many people slag them off on here.

Of 3 years of using this board pretty much daily, I have yet to hear of a person who has bought a ticket for a game and has not been able to see it. I am 100% confident you will not be the first.

Not the Royal Mail's fault.

I like others ordered the minute they went on sale and have only just received mine in the post this morning. The post mark on the envelope is 23.04.2013.

Ticket office slack in sending them out.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Not the Royal Mail's fault.

I like others ordered the minute they went on sale and have only just received mine in the post this morning. The post mark on the envelope is 23.04.2013.

Ticket office slack in sending them out.

Maybe they have a procedure for sending them out, in this instance with the additional tickets being called up, might have meant that they don't send them out till they know much better just how many have sold. Or possibly, LUFC hadn't sent all of the physical tickets, so they couldn't be sent out. Maybe even as a security procedure, as it's dirty Leeds, they don't send them out till it's too late for nefarious types to get their hands on them through sell-ons. Those of you setting off for Leeds a day or two ahead of the game, did you ring the ticket office and ask if they could speed yours up as you wouldn't be around on Thurs/Fri/Sat morning?

Then again, it might just be the club, maybe they’re doing it on purpose, sounds plausible, perhaps all the internet trolls work at the Amex and simply have it in for you. They deserve nothing but constant criticism; thank goodness there are some on here to oblige.

Albion in the north

Jul 13, 2012
Ooop North
Booked online yesterday, arrived today :banana:
Ticket office is normally great. Left my ticket behind for Hull this year, rung them whilst walking from the station to the ground, by the time I got there , there was another ticket waiting for me.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Maybe they have a procedure for sending them out, in this instance with the additional tickets being called up, might have meant that they don't send them out till they know much better just how many have sold. Or possibly, LUFC hadn't sent all of the physical tickets, so they couldn't be sent out. Maybe even as a security procedure, as it's dirty Leeds, they don't send them out till it's too late for nefarious types to get their hands on them through sell-ons. Those of you setting off for Leeds a day or two ahead of the game, did you ring the ticket office and ask if they could speed yours up as you wouldn't be around on Thurs/Fri/Sat morning?

Then again, it might just be the club, maybe they’re doing it on purpose, sounds plausible, perhaps all the internet trolls work at the Amex and simply have it in for you. They deserve nothing but constant criticism; thank goodness there are some on here to oblige.

Wasn't slagging any one off, ticket office is normally spot on. Having booked tickets 3 days after they came out I'm a bit aggrieved as I'm going up Friday and will now have to mess about going to Leeds ticket office before the game. I'm now number 14 in the queue on the phone to sort it out.

zego

Jul 10, 2003
There's nothing wrong with the staff that are there - they just haven't been allocated enough helpers/envelope filling machines or whatever that gets from the now - just - adequate online-ticket-ordering-system data to those precious tickets departing from sunny Sussex, to all points on the globe.

Topic of such delays has been posted before now on Ask-the-Club, and Insider has prodded at the problem on our behalf, but difficult to see why/how such a large and successful Club can't manage this just that bit better without waiting to be harassed by grumpy supporters. We're not in receivership! (are we??)

[90+ posts / ~5,000 views of this thread indicates our anxieties are shared by others ...]

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
I must be lucky. Whenever I book away tickets, I ring up a week or two before - get through without waiting, and they turn up the next day. I find it odd that late bookers like me get their tickets far sooner than those who booked on line as soon as they went on sale.

Agree with this. The only time I didn't receive a ticket in time via the post was for Palace away last season. Club assured me that duplicate would be at Palace Collection Office , right by away turnstiles. It was , and the Palace bloke was very nice too.

Now and then the Albion ticket office make things more difficult than they should be but on the whole they are excellent.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I must be lucky. Whenever I book away tickets, I ring up a week or two before - get through without waiting, and they turn up the next day. I find it odd that late bookers like me get their tickets far sooner than those who booked on line as soon as they went on sale.

It could be that when they initially go on sale online the club doesn't physically have the tickets to post out. All my tickets have turned up in time although on a couple of occasions it has been the day before the match.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here