Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds tickets

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Ordered the day they went on sale and NOT got mine yet. I will wait til Friday before bothering the club if they havent arrived! Got seat numbers next to purchase order history so hope they went in the post yesterday or at the latest today.

Winchester1

Aug 27, 2012
Downtown Winchester
Ordered mine last Saturday - no sign of it yet! I've had 5 other occasions where my away ticket has not turned up in the post! Just means hassle having to queue up at the away ground to collect a replacement ......

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Looking at my account it says B1 which suggest the higher tiered section has all sold. Has anyone got one in C15/16/17?

0,,10273~11038386,00.jpg

GFHC

Apr 23, 2013
Looking at my account it says B1 which suggest the higher tiered section has all sold. Has anyone got one in C15/16/17?

You have my sympathy if you're in there. A better view of Elland Road (the road) than the ground. You'll be able to see the scoreboard OK though...from behind.

When we rule the world again (ha ha!) we'll knock that stand down. Truth is it will probably fall down before then.

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton

0,,10273~11038386,00.jpg

Although I purchased when tickets first went on sale have also got B1 which I must say look a bit s****y. Just hope result is much better. How are tickets allocated?:nono:

Also, tickets not arrived yesterday so rang today and told tickets sent second class yesterday!!!! However, they have arrived this morning.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Although I purchased when tickets first went on sale have also got B1 which I must say look a bit s****y. Just hope result is much better. How are tickets allocated?:nono:

Also, tickets not arrived yesterday so rang today and told tickets sent second class yesterday!!!! However, they have arrived this morning.

Me & a mate are in Row R, section B2

Ordered them a couple of weeks ago, was hoping to be a little closer to the action

Depending on what time you turn up at the ground will probably decide where you end up, will probably be stand where you want like it normally always is at away games.

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
Having ordered in the first hour online on 29 March, "print" appeared over a week ago, but seat only allocated late yesterday Afternoon, but nothing in today's post - hopefully will come tomorrow.

The system is clearly a shambles based on the first in last out principle!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here