Leeds tickets

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
So did we sell out, or will there be tickets available on the day? Not yet made up, my mind, but obviously, won't be travelling to Leeds if its a sell out.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
So did we sell out, or will there be tickets available on the day? Not yet made up, my mind, but obviously, won't be travelling to Leeds if its a sell out.

Might be an announcement tomorrow if we didn't sell the allocation and if it is POTD with the returned tickets.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
Bloke at ticket office earlier this afternoon said we'd sold just over 1800.

If that's true, then it's piss poor, people on here were predicting the best part of the 3k allocation selling out. Looks like I can make up my mind Saturday morning then.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006

If that's true, then it's piss poor, people on here were predicting the best part of the 3k allocation selling out. Looks like I can make up my mind Saturday morning then.

Nobody seems to know an exact figure as it seems to change upwards and downwards daily. We HAVE sold over at least 2000 though.

[tweet]327521071492370432[/tweet]

C

CT1

You can't call it piss poor when your not even definitely going yet

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
You can't call it piss poor when your not even definitely going yet

Sometimes I have other priorities in life, this is one of them, however, I may be able to change my plans and be able to go. However, 1800 would be piss poor, when it's previously been suggested on here that we already sold 2k, then got another 1000 tickets, if we end up sub 2k, then the club may have to pay for the 1000 extra tickets (thanks **** Ken). Where do all the statements come from suggesting we've sold out, or we've sold 1800, we've sold half of the extra 1000, and now the OB saying he knows a different number. I'm hoping we've sold about 2950 or so, and that I may be able to get in on the day. What I'm not doing is making up figures, which clearly has been happening, and has been reported on this thread.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Can't see how it's piss poor, were on the edge of the play-offs which can cost a fair bit. Leeds away isn't cheap especially as they are charging £36.

2,000 is a good amount to take to be honest.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Same here. There's an unexpected chance I might be able to get tomorrow off, so if it goes POTG I'm in.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
How they selling ? Have we done the 2nd batch yet, hope there is some left when I call ticket office tomorrow ???

Nearly all sold out

There was a post on here last week saying we had already sold over 2000. A few days later a seperate poster stated that the ticket office said there were only a few hundred left - this was before the Blackpool game

Not if we sell out you won't be!

I'd buy in advance personally - as of Saturday pm we had sold 2200. Suspect 200 may have gone today so likely we will shift all 3000

I bought my tickets Friday lunchtime and the ticket office told me the first 2000 have been sold and they are working through a further 1000 they had drawn down from Leeds. He indicated several hundred of these had gone too so most should have gone by this weekend.

Looking at my account it says B1 which suggest the higher tiered section has all sold. Has anyone got one in C15/16/17?

Bought mine at ticket office yesterday, so far at yesterday lunch time we had sold just over 2,200, easily looking like 2,500 + on the day......... Ignore seat or block numbers it's a stand where u like day!!!!

Nobody seems to know an exact figure as it seems to change upwards and downwards daily. We HAVE sold over at least 2000 though.

So all these posters stating facts and figures, telling of 2500 or a 3000 sell out, confirming sale numbers, why the obsession, why post stuff that is guesswork under the guise of fact?

Can't see how it's piss poor, were on the edge of the play-offs which can cost a fair bit. Leeds away isn't cheap especially as they are charging £36.

2,000 is a good amount to take to be honest.

Just for comparison we only took 993 up to Elland Road last year

Costing me 80 quid to get to Leeds and watch the match. Then however much on booze for the train and balti pie when at the ground. Not a cheap day out. Harsh to call turnout piss poor.

I may have had my tongue a bit in my cheek for the reasons mentioned above. With so many predicting such high numbers, people STATING high numbers, then, before you know it, there is talk of far lower numbers. What is the motivation to bang on about how many tickets we've sold, when you DO NOT KNOW what numbers have sold? Why not just get enthusiastic about going, get there, enjoy the day, cheer on the team, and if it floats your boat, feel a bit chuffed if we take a good number of fans there?

FWIW, I think 2000 would be massively respectable, any more would be a fantasic effert, similarly, if it is the 1800 quoted by others, that too would be creditable. As ReverendRook and others have said, it's an expensive day out, it's close to the possible expense of the play offs, last season we took 900 odd, there are other of influencing factors as to whether people can or will go or not (me included), why the need to bang on about numbers, tickets sold, POTG, allocated seats, just wait till you get there, then you'll know for certain.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Will we ever have any game sans a binfest these days.

Next thing that will happen is a stupid thread about a Groovy Gang

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
My ticket finally arrived this morning, 28 days after ordering on line. Franked first class Tuesday - really 4 days to deliver or simply not posted?

There is clearly a problem with the ticket office system when those who ordered this week received theirs the following day.

Jan 30, 2008
Sometimes I have other priorities in life, this is one of them, however, I may be able to change my plans and be able to go. However, 1800 would be piss poor, when it's previously been suggested on here that we already sold 2k, then got another 1000 tickets, if we end up sub 2k, then the club may have to pay for the 1000 extra tickets (thanks **** Ken). Where do all the statements come from suggesting we've sold out, or we've sold 1800, we've sold half of the extra 1000, and now the OB saying he knows a different number. I'm hoping we've sold about 2950 or so, and that I may be able to get in on the day. What I'm not doing is making up figures, which clearly has been happening, and has been reported on this thread.
TICKETS PRICES AND PEOPLE SCARED OF LEEDS OBVIOUSLY HAS A KNOCK ON EFFECT :thumbsup:
regards
DR

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
Mine STILL hasn't arrived! I ordered 2 weeks ago! I just hope the ticket office can sort me out a duplicate to pick up or I'm gonna have to pay again on the door!:censored: Shoddy by the club. Very poor!

zego

Jul 10, 2003
My ticket finally arrived this morning, 28 days after ordering on line. Franked first class Tuesday - really 4 days to deliver or simply not posted?

There is clearly a problem with the ticket office system when those who ordered this week received theirs the following day.

... and mine at 12:45 today -less than 24 hrs before I'll be looking for a parking space near Elland Road - also 23/4/13 postmark, ordered and logged 29 March.

Blood pressure slowly approaching normal(ish).

Who do we approach to get the system on track?

Insider has spoken to ticket office, and I telephoned a couple of times to see what had happened to this and earlier ticket delays, but the changes will only come from higher up the management tree. I haven't any doubt the ticketing staff do indeed do all they can - it is lack of resources somewhere in the chain.

Anybody suggest an effective pressure point?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports