Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds tickets

zego

Jul 10, 2003
Mine STILL hasn't arrived! I ordered 2 weeks ago! I just hope the ticket office can sort me out a duplicate to pick up or I'm gonna have to pay again on the door!:censored: Shoddy by the club. Very poor!

Let us know how you get on - good luck.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Mine STILL hasn't arrived! I ordered 2 weeks ago! I just hope the ticket office can sort me out a duplicate to pick up or I'm gonna have to pay again on the door!:censored: Shoddy by the club. Very poor!

I ordered mine Saturday evening, and it arrived Tuesday morning.

Ticket office freely admit they have had problems with the post. Normally I make the effort to go down there and get them but wasn't going to have the chance this time so gambled and it was fine.

And my estimate of away is 2200, and there will be POTD

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
... and mine at 12:45 today -less than 24 hrs before I'll be looking for a parking space near Elland Road - also 23/4/13 postmark, ordered and logged 29 March.

Blood pressure slowly approaching normal(ish).

Who do we approach to get the system on track?

Insider has spoken to ticket office, and I telephoned a couple of times to see what had happened to this and earlier ticket delays, but the changes will only come from higher up the management tree. I haven't any doubt the ticketing staff do indeed do all they can - it is lack of resources somewhere in the chain.

Anybody suggest an effective pressure point?

In my experience Paul Barber responds to emails promptly

zego

Jul 10, 2003
I ordered mine Saturday evening, and it arrived Tuesday morning.

Ticket office freely admit they have had problems with the post. Normally I make the effort to go down there and get them but wasn't going to have the chance this time so gambled and it was fine.

And my estimate of away is 2200, and there will be POTD

But what problem with the Post?!!

All my tickets this season have arrived within 2 or 3 days of postmark.

It stretches belief that Royal Mail have left sacks in the corner for all but a month ...

zego

Jul 10, 2003
In my experience Paul Barber responds to emails promptly

That's good, but why doesn't he know about this critical part of the commercial process he is responsible for?

Is he really dependent on rants from a grumpy old man in Yorkshire? (that's me, not you, Superphil!)

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Total crowd was 24904, so what was our away following attendance yesterday?

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here