Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Where are we drinking pre-match ?

In the city I assume

ShanklySeagull

Justice for the 96...
May 30, 2011
Littlehampton
Not sure where you get your info from, ticket office said on Saturday we had sold 800 as of Friday evening !!

That would be over 1,000 now and I expect another few hundred to sell this week, as well as POTG which will probably happen.

I bought my tickets Friday lunchtime and the ticket office told me the first 2000 have been sold and they are working through a further 1000 they had drawn down from Leeds. He indicated several hundred of these had gone too so most should have gone by this weekend.

GFHC

Apr 23, 2013
Ground holds 35000, crowd wont be more than 22000. Plenty of room, I'm paying on the day.

Nearer 25,000 if you sell out. You're known for travelling in numbers, so surely you haven't just sold 1,000 or so? I can't get on to your website at the moment for some reason, but the information on there to date has been less than helpful for fans I would have thought?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Dilemma. I'd like to go. But I won't know until Thursday if I can get Saturday off work.

If I buy one now then discover I can't go, and we then don't quite sell out, then I'm going to struggle to sell it on. Which, for £36 for that shack of a stand, I'd clearly like to.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Dilemma. I'd like to go. But I won't know until Thursday if I can get Saturday off work.

If I buy one now then discover I can't go, and we then don't quite sell out, then I'm going to struggle to sell it on. Which, for £36 for that shack of a stand, I'd clearly like to.

Pass to someone who IS going to flog to one of our POTG brigade? Should be a few of them around ...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here