Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Leandro Trossard **Sold To Arsenal 20/01/2023**

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Oh well, might drive his price down not up, this could get nasty, is there really any need for his agent to release that, unless they actually have had no firm interest from other clubs for him, this is a come and get me email...

It is also at the same time, I can be a bitch statement.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Why on earth would a player deserve an explanation for not coming off the bench when named as a substitute? Especially when your side are 4-0 up - surely it's self-explanatory at that point?

All a little pathetic and a real shame to have an issue like this with Leo.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I don't know about the key part but I don't like the bit about the manager humiliating him and telling him he had to train separately. That isn't conducive to team work.

That's the agent's side of the story. The truth is probably somehwere in between.
How did the manager humiliate him if he hadn't spoken to him? Hardly the first time a player has been told to train out of the group if they're being trouble. Bless.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Oh well, might drive his price down not up, this could get nasty, is there really any need for his agent to release that, unless they actually have had no firm interest from other clubs for him, this is a come and get me email...

It is also at the same time, I can be a bitch statement.
Hardly the agent's fault, is it? Agents in all walks of life just do what their clients tell them to do (as well as negotiate contracts/moves etc).

Tbh, I don't know who's at fault based on that statement, and I don't really care. It could be the manager is abrasive and hasn't managed him very well, it could be the player having a strop over nothing. All I know is that both sides need to sort this out otherwise both sides will lose out.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
What a total prick Trossard is being. We should only sell if we can replace him this month.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Trossard and agent have fooked it.

He looks like a trouble maker now.

So before, no club would pay the fee bloom wants. Now they definitely won't.

It will either be a deadline day transfer or trossy will have to swallow his pride and sit round the table with de zerbi, buck his ideas up until the summer then get his transfer.

el punal

I don't know about the key part but I don't like the bit about the manager humiliating him and telling him he had to train separately. That isn't conducive to team work.

That's the agent's side of the story. The truth is probably somehwere in between.
Smacks like a load of Belgian waffle to me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here