Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kicked off outside Molineux

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Interesting, as from what I've heard they were very much on the back foot yesterday...

To be honest none of them were "boys" so to speak all were in colours

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ahh in that case fair enough, suspect everyone on here would do the same if we were top.

I think we can agree on that and good luck to them but hopefully the bubble will burst on 01st December

WildWood

Sep 6, 2011
Chichester
Well done to those that stood up for them selves. Glad we are not a soft touch

Exactly, the Blue WKD was flowing like water yesterday, Scratchcard Steve earned MUCHO respect from one of the Wolves generals when he won hands down in the karaoke face off before kick off (his rendition of 'I will survive' even brought a tear to my eye), and anyone who walked back to the station when we were mob handed yesterday without a semi is either gay or a liar......... (or, thinking about it, a woman).

Myself, & my signature salute you! :bowdown:

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
Well yes....my father in law is in hospital having an operation to put metal plates on both sides of his jaw...he's over 60 ffs, and certainly wasn't looking for aggro, QPR scum. F'in fuming.

"over 60 ffs" that's gonna piss him off more than his jaw.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Every club used to have their firms - even places like Aldershot & Falkirk could on their day stand up for themselves in the right circumstances, numbers and with the right faces.

Sure we had our days but that was then and bigger clubs had more crews and members some of whom were involved every week without fail.

If communication then was as it is now it would have been utter, utter mayhem, but now with cctv and police monitoring and tracking its just a few away days

That chant unfortunately displays the failing level of intelligence amongst these silly children who like to think they are 'our boys'. They would have been laughed at.

The correct chant would have been 'Your just a metropolitan area of the West Midlands'.... although I'm not so sure about that one....
A better chant at Wolves would be one that made something of the proximity of the place to Albrighton.

Not that many Albion fans would know about Albrighton. It just happens to be where my great great great great grandfather was born - 8 miles from Wolverhampton city centre.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
A better chant at Wolves would be one that made something of the proximity of the place to Albrighton.

Not that many Albion fans would know about Albrighton. It just happens to be where my great great great great grandfather was born - 8 miles from Wolverhampton city centre.

Doesnt go on anymore though

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
:tosser:
You probably jumped back on the supporters' coach and ate the rest of your egg sandwiches.

If I was getting the coach, why would I be at the station?

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Well yes....my father in law is in hospital having an operation to put metal plates on both sides of his jaw...he's over 60 ffs, and certainly wasn't looking for aggro, QPR scum. F'in fuming.

Sorry to hear that Mr Sompting, very upsetting. Please pass on my best wishes to him. Violence at football disgusts me.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here