Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kicked off outside Molineux

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Exactly, the Blue WKD was flowing like water yesterday, Scratchcard Steve earned MUCHO respect from one of the Wolves generals when he won hands down in the karaoke face off before kick off (his rendition of 'I will survive' even brought a tear to my eye), and anyone who walked back to the station when we were mob handed yesterday without a semi is either gay or a liar......... (or, thinking about it, a woman).

You drink WKD? :facepalm:

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
A better chant at Wolves would be one that made something of the proximity of the place to Albrighton.

Not that many Albion fans would know about Albrighton. It just happens to be where my great great great great grandfather was born - 8 miles from Wolverhampton city centre.

I know of the place, although I think reference to Wolverhampton being 'Just a small town in Staffs' would be best as it would confuse their younger supporters and perhaps somehow comfort their older ones.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Just thought, there were an awful lot of police around yesterday, probably more so than Millwall - saw a good few with camcorders filming too (1 saw me in a rush to get to the station and directed the camera at my face, then put it down again). Had no problems with Wolves fans either, had a good chat with a few at the station whilst all the shit was probably going on.

Did have some banter with some of the Palace "boys" on the 21.47 from Victoria too - no problems there and was all lighthearted. Not good to hear our lot starting a few fights though, hopefully it gets sorted out as its always the people who want nothing to do with the violence getting caught up in it - wrong place, wrong time.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Some Palace fan at Victoria squared up to me giving me a load of abuse about how our fans were all mouth and something or other that I didn't really listen to. But it wasn't me cos I am "a scarfer" so he wasn't going to hit me. But he wanted to get in my face and tell me that he was very angry anyway. Then he went off looking for Albion fans that aren't "scarfers".

So I told a policeman. That's how I roll.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
I paid for first class return from wolves and I was forced onto the standard carriages by the old bill.. I demand a refund!

Good, now you know how us scum get around.

Slightly off-topic, but say some of us using Advance train tickets where you need to be on a specific train, miss that train after being held in by Police so therefore your whole ticket is now not valid - what can actually be done ? Probably more of a question for ERNEST and his SAUCE.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I'm a bender (as are a small number on here) and I'm also a Green Party voter. If you want to square up with me mate, we'll see who can defend their corner eh ?.

You missed the point fella. What I said was that people assume we are ALL benders and green party voters. The fact that you are both is neither here nor there as far as I'm concerned.

Feb 14, 2010
Can someone remember to bounce this thread the next time some of our one eyed fans on here start slagging off fans of other clubs. Brighton cause trouble away. Hardly news is it. Brighton always have caused trouble, no matter what division they have been in.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Exactly, the Blue WKD was flowing like water yesterday, Scratchcard Steve earned MUCHO respect from one of the Wolves generals when he won hands down in the karaoke face off before kick off (his rendition of 'I will survive' even brought a tear to my eye), and anyone who walked back to the station when we were mob handed yesterday without a semi is either gay or a liar......... (or, thinking about it, a woman).

I was fully erect until a WPC hit my jebend with her truncheon. :moo:

Stumpy Tim

A better chant at Wolves would be one that made something of the proximity of the place to Albrighton.

Not that many Albion fans would know about Albrighton. It just happens to be where my great great great great grandfather was born - 8 miles from Wolverhampton city centre.

My aunt and uncle live there. Spent a few Christmas Days there. That is all

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here