Kicked off outside Molineux

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Can someone remember to bounce this thread the next time some of our one eyed fans on here start slagging off fans of other clubs. Brighton cause trouble away. Hardly news is it. Brighton always have caused trouble, no matter what division they have been in.

I see that your thread about Palace being too small for us to have a rivalry has been bounced. Care to comment?

Feb 14, 2010
I see that your thread about Palace being too small for us to have a rivalry has been bounced. Care to comment?

If you read it yourself you will see I already have. Bottom line is the same, a club that gets 10,000/15,000 through the door more than the other despite being lower in the league should and will likely over the next five years have bigger fish to fry. Plucky underdogs like palace and Wigan that survive on small gates are what football is about however and fair play to them.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
If you read it yourself you will see I already have. Bottom line is the same, a club that gets 10,000/15,000 through the door more than the other despite being lower in the league should and will likely over the next five years have bigger fish to fry. Plucky underdogs like palace and Wigan that survive on small gates are what football is about however and fair play to them.

My request for a comment was more to do with you being hoisted by your own petard when your own thread of nonsense was bounced.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

Bloody hell, that has to be the biggest U bend sensation in a thread since my one about using the cigar cutter whilst taking a poop.

Feb 14, 2010
My request for a comment was more to do with you being hoisted by your own petard when your own thread of nonsense was bounced.

Oh right. I think the logic holds up quite well but you have to have more vision than half of one season to see it. But yes totally fair enough palace enjoying the irony of the thread. It also doesn't alter the one eyed Brighton fans on NSC that like to moan about a seat being damaged in the away at the amex when without commenting on Brighton fans causing trouble up and down the country. Generally the same people that had a pop at all leeds fans because 1 leeds fan pushed the shef w goalie. Very amusing example that one given 3/4 bha ran on the goldstone pitch, had a pop at the ref and punched Ray Wilkins in a game v orient.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Oh right. I think the logic holds up quite well but you have to have more vision than half of one season to see it. But yes totally fair enough palace enjoying the irony of the thread. It also doesn't alter the one eyed Brighton fans on NSC that like to moan about a seat being damaged in the away at the amex when without commenting on Brighton fans causing trouble up and down the country. Generally the same people that had a pop at all leeds fans because 1 leeds fan pushed the shef w goalie. Very amusing example that one given 3/4 bha ran on the goldstone pitch, had a pop at the ref and punched Ray Wilkins in a game v orient.

Oh do give it a rest, 10 years ago?

Feb 14, 2010
Oh do give it a rest, 10 years ago?

Yes and Wolves was yesterday, West Ham last year, Southend (Southend fan stabbed) the year before. List goes on and on and on with Brighton. Amazing the one eyed on this sight refuse to see it. Brighton have a problem, and always have. That is why its daft having a pop at all leeds fans because one bloke pushed the goalie (who I note then went down as if he was shot, unlike Ray Wilkins who didnt go down at all - shows how footballers have changed).

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
The irony of reading all this shite on Remembrance weekend really gets me. Why don't these 'hard men' just join the Forces instead of attaching themselves to football where they're not wanted? Presumably just not brave enough - they'd rather throw punches with women and kids around.

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
Saw it all kick off at Euston, we arrived after beiong shoved on a train by the police after quietly walking to the station, when we got to Euston Palace were there and then there were tottenham and QPR too. Not sure who started it all by the underground but some guy giving it the biggen started it, his mates swiftly ran away and he got a bit of a pasting by the 4 or 5 they were squaring up too. Couldnt believe what I was seeing.
Not nice seeing someone on the floor helpless being kicked in the head!

Thing is, there was 6 of us, we were then forcefully pushed up against the wall by the police and then pushed through to the underground. Not sure why everyone who isnt wearing colours is labelled as the same.

Banter with the Wolves fans was good yesterday, just dont get why some people have to ruin it. Spend too much money going up and down the country following our team to then through my life away after being arrested for a scrap at the football. Lose job, lose house and then probably lose wife. whats the point?

Nobody punched Ray Wilkins as I remember it. It was directly in front of me and Ray Wilkins was the subject of a lot of `friendly` banter that he took very well and openly laughed at some of it. The fans that got on the pitch picked him up and put him on his arse, which although it was a stupid thing to do, it wasn`t really violent and he definitely wasn`t punched.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
The irony of reading all this shite on Remembrance weekend really gets me. Why don't these 'hard men' just join the Forces instead of attaching themselves to football where they're not wanted? Presumably just not brave enough - they'd rather throw punches with women and kids around.

What a load of crap!

Anyone who joins our armed forces these days is either desperate for a job, mad, or a complete mug!

We gave up our empire to stop "our boys" having to die to defend it - now we send tham to fight other peoples' wars anyway. WHY?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports