Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kemy...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Kemy Agustein is the new Ashley Barnes #scapegoat

Hardly, he was woeful yesterday, has been consistently woeful, has been previously been told by the club's management to get fit or he won't play, has failed to get fit, has a poor attitude, has talent, but is wasting it. Conclusion: get rid ASAP, but no club will take him I suspect.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Hardly, he was woeful yesterday, has been consistently woeful, has been previously been told by the club's management to get fit or he won't play, has failed to get fit, has a poor attitude, has talent, but is wasting it. Conclusion: get rid ASAP, but no club will take him I suspect.

What evidence do you have that he isn't fit?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Q: what's the difference between Kemy and a tub of lard?

A: the tub.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
What evidence do you have that he isn't fit?

My eyes. He's without doubt BIGGER than he was last season, and to see a player in the Championship that size, lumbering around in our midfield, was frankly embarrassing. You see that type of player in the lower leagues at the fag-end of their careers, I do not expect to see a flaccid lump of MESS like that - at this level - playing for anyone. The fact that Hyypia included him in the squad, and then actually put him out on the pitch, worries me greatly.

You can get away with being shaped like Jan Molby IF you can play like him. Agustien can't. He's a fat joke, and we need to bin him off pronto.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I didn't expect him to be named in the squad and certainly didn't expect him to come on, but he was OK. A few badly placed passes, but no worse than others were doing. I think he did make things a bit better generally when he came on.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Anyone who genuinely thinks he's fat is plain stupid. Similar to those who called the likes of Ricky Lambert overweight, clueless.

He posted this on twitter a couple of weeks ago, he may well have had a bad game (again), but he's certainly not 'fat'.

untitled.png

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Anyone who genuinely thinks he's fat is plain stupid. Similar to those who called the likes of Ricky Lambert overweight, clueless.

He posted this on twitter a couple of weeks ago, he may well have had a bad game (again), but he's certainly not 'fat'.

View attachment 57174

Behave. He probably found that photo on the net.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
The frustrating thing is there's a good player in there somewhere and it would fill the gap in our midfield.

Sadly he's a lazy wanker who is too far up his own arse to realise. I think he'll be given one last chance against Cheltenham before he's written off by SH and flogged on the cheap.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I doubt he's actually fat, at least not in any normal sense.

But he's been a massive disappointment as a player. Clearly has some talent under there but he just seems to waste it. I hoped this would be his season: new manager (so no excuses of the "I'm not one of the boss's favourites" variety).

But he was dire when he came on. A player of his experience should come on & get a grip of that game. He just passed the ball to yellow shirts & got robbed in possession, then stood around as if suggesting it was someone else's fault.

I hate it that I feel this way about an Albion player, but if this is how it's going to always be, then I'd rather we just didn't bother.

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
He's got the wrong physique for a footballer and that's what makes him look fat. Situation made worse because he obviously spends a lot of time in the gym bulking up. He's also got the wrong attitude. One of the worst three Albion players I've ever seen (and the other two never pretended to be world-beaters so at least they were honest and therefore preferable)

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
My eyes. He's without doubt BIGGER than he was last season, and to see a player in the Championship that size, lumbering around in our midfield, was frankly embarrassing. You see that type of player in the lower leagues at the fag-end of their careers, I do not expect to see a flaccid lump of MESS like that - at this level - playing for anyone. The fact that Hyypia included him in the squad, and then actually put him out on the pitch, worries me greatly.

You can get away with being shaped like Jan Molby IF you can play like him. Agustien can't. He's a fat joke, and we need to bin him off pronto.

Lolz.

I normally enjoy your postings but your way off the mark here, he is naturally large, but in good shape. See the post above me he's posted these to twitter regularly anyone who thinks he is fat is just an idiot.

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Have tried to be positive and thought before the match (line ups announced) that this was his chance to show what he can do.

Am disappointed and cannot be positive or optimistic about Mr Kemy now

Over the Hill

Jul 27, 2014
I was talking to some Swansea fans last weekend and they were saying he thinks his a much better player than he actually is, they liked Orlandi though, could have done with him yesterday

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
He's got the wrong physique for a footballer and that's what makes him look fat

Brilliant. I'm not fat, I just look fat, I've got the wrong physique :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here