Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kemy...

Terminator1

Oct 4, 2008
Regardless of today's result, Agustien seems awful to non-existent in every game. I watched him in his cameo today, and virtually all his decision-making and/or execution of passes etc, were flawed. I cannot see any positive reason for his existence in the club squad.

Saw Kemy 3 weekends ago in strip club on east st, brighton and last sat morning at Bohemia bar with Casper ankegren, not saying for one moment he was on the booze but being a season ticket holder and watching his performances the guy is woeful. He dies not deserve more than a grand a week in the current climate. I hope he bucks his ideas up v soon, he's costing us a fortune. Hopefully his replacement is incoming.

16 bit 44.1

May 17, 2011
Hove
I actually went into today thinking he would be like a new signing.
I'd convinced myself that it must have been a personal issue with Garcia and that the fact Swansea fans rated him so highly backed this up.

I WAS VERY WRONG!

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I've just tweeted him a link to this thread and told him I hoped it would be the motivation he needed to get back to being the player we thought we'd signed. I doubt I'll hear anything back, but if I was him, then I'd read it and double my efforts, because the general consensus is that he's a lazy, shoddy, overweight mess. While I'm also all of the above, I'm not a championship footballer!!!!

blue-afro-man

Nov 25, 2013
I actually went into today thinking he would be like a new signing.

I'd convinced myself that it must have been a personal issue with Garcia and that the fact Swansea fans rated him so highly backed this up.

I WAS VERY WRONG!

This, absolutely. What a w4nker. Should never wear the stripes again. What sort of message is being sent out?

Terminator1

Oct 4, 2008
Kemy is more than welcome to improve his fitness levels 1030am tomorrow morning at Southwick rec. how about going back to basics & show everyone why you made it in the first place as a professional footballer. No ones doubting you have something in your locker. Talent is being wasted. Seen it all before. Some self reflection is required .

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
NSC has found it's scape goat then. :lolol:

He is big but he isn't fat, its muscle. Is he a jeb end? Probably but so are a lot of footballers... He tries to make things happen, they don't come off but better to try than pass it sideways or backwards which was just about all the rest of the midfield offered.

I still believe there is a space for him in our team, Crofts injury will help him probably 3 starts now and I hope he gets some match fitness and starts to make things happen.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
He is big but he isn't fat, its muscle.

A football writer I know said exactly the same thing to me after the game. Then we both agreed that it still wasn't the ideal shape for a footballer. Rugby player or body builder maybe. That much timber takes a little time to get going, time you don't have in the championship. Yesterday his passing was awful and his step overs ludicrous. I would say however that, rather than not trying under Garcia he is now trying too hard.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
A football writer I know said exactly the same thing to me after the game. Then we both agreed that it still wasn't the ideal shape for a footballer. Rugby player or body builder maybe. That much timber takes a little time to get going, time you don't have in the championship. Yesterday his passing was awful and his step overs ludicrous. I would say however that, rather than not trying under Garcia he is now trying too hard.

That is true but if you have a sharp mind and good feet you can still create a yard of space for yourself here or there. I agree it isn't ideal but he can't change it, and moaning about his natural body shape is frankly quite pathetic from a lot of people on here who are almost certainly about 10 inches wider around the belly. Fact of the matter is you're not going to get someone in the championship who has a good vision, good feet and pace, at least not for long.

How many players has NSC written off before they have been given the opportunity to get a decent run in the team? I don't think Agustein is terrible but he deserves at least 5 games starting, if in that time we don't see anything then fine put him on a ferry to Holland but you simply can't expect his type of player to come on a perform straight away.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
I thought it was funny when he came on, and no-one cheered. The crowd just fell flat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here