Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kemy...

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Hmm I thought he made a positive difference when he came on, although to be honest that wasn't hard! Definitely needs to shed a few kgs though!

Ruffy

Jun 24, 2014
I was lookung forward to the potential turn around of him today. I did put my head in my hands though when towards the end he tried showboating with a few stepovers, just in front of n/w, then promptly had the ball taken off him by the defender who he was trying to show off to..... doh!

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
:shrug:
Hi Kemy's mum

Ha, well to be honest there is something about wanting to stand up for someone being attacked, but I think he did. He did also make at least two sh#t passes and is obviously not what you would call fit, but apart from that he made a positive difference.

I also think he could be an excellent player, at least in theory :shrug:

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
If you can't get fit, in shape and up for the start of the new season campaign then I doubt there is any hope left for him now. He has to go.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Amazing what half an hour of a match can do after a relatively positive preseason, and people called me a bedwetter when I said we'd struggle in August ???

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
:shrug:

Ha, well to be honest there is something about wanting to stand up for someone being attacked, but I think he did. He did also make at least two sh#t passes and is obviously not what you would call fit, but apart from that he made a positive difference.

I also think he could be an excellent player, at least in theory :shrug:
He's had a preseason and plenty of recent game time in the friendlies....when exactly is he going to be fit?

Answers on a postcard.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here