Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kemy...

S.T.U cgull

Jan 17, 2009
HILLLLLLL
He gave me one of my highlights of the evening by essentially tripping over his feet whilst one on one with the keeper in the 2nd half.

But other than that, no he is useless. Get rid; alternatively on loan to free up just a portion of his exorbitant wages.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Total Alan Navarro situation - will get played due to being a high earner and justifying wages, another flaw with our **** transfer policy.

We got rid of Navarro, didn't we? - and wasn't it him who knocked us out of the League Cup a couple of years ago totally running the game at Swindon?

thbjenkins

Mar 12, 2014
Lancing
Spot on. Ashley Barnes gave his all, no matter where he ended up being played, scored plenty of goals and had an tenacious side in a team with some 'light weights' in the tackle.

Agustien - I simply cannot see any positives in his play, and his wayward passing can actually be a liability to us ... allowing opponents to counter against an Albion team that's pushed forward in attack.

I can't help but think that Barnes would fit perfectly into this front 3 "not so wide" wide men formation that Samii likes. He's not gonna get a game in the prem, bring him back! (Obviously never going to happen)

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Total Alan Navarro situation - will get played due to being a high earner and justifying wages, another flaw with our **** transfer policy.

Navarro was unlucky with injuries & did very well when he got himself fit in has last season with us. Also, he always put a shift in. Can't be compared in my book.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Useless lump. That has to be his last game for us. Static and blind against Cheltenham, at home. If Kaz hadn't come on for him (for the biggest cheer of the night) we'd still be playing now.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Navarro was unlucky with injuries & did very well when he got himself fit in has last season with us. Also, he always put a shift in. Can't be compared in my book.

Quite. Navarro always tried his best.

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
For those who watched most/all games in both the Withdean and Amex eras, Barnes and Navarro were incomparable to Agustien. Worked their socks off, made the most of their abilities and chances, improved (subject to injuries with Navarro), generally played well in their roles, Barnes got on with it when shunted to other positions, and they never let their fitness dip. The vast majority of Albion crowds knew this and never turned on them.

As for Agustien, a consensus based on dire performances in every game, was reached some time ago.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here