NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Fat ****er. Get rid.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
There will still be lickers tweeting him, telling him what a "baller" he is though, which he will re-tweet, before tweeting some new age saying about "those that do not know me shall not judge me" or some other load of bollox.
Biggest waste of space ever to sign for us? I think so. Sooner he does one back to the fantasy gangsta world he believes he is the Don in, the better.

We just want a footballer.

I'd also add he's a lazy fat ****er. But otherwise this this this.

S.T.U cgull

Jan 17, 2009
HILLLLLLL
There will still be lickers tweeting him, telling him what a "baller" he is though, which he will re-tweet, before tweeting some new age saying about "those that do not know me shall not judge me" or some other load of bollox.
Biggest waste of space ever to sign for us? I think so. Sooner he does one back to the fantasy gangsta world he believes he is the Don in, the better.

We just want a footballer.

Nail. On. Head.

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
Kemy has not worked out,for him and us .IMO ,Sami and his staff need to have a chat with him,that is best for all to cut our losses,and offer to pay him off.

zamham

May 10, 2014
He was even shit warming up before the game. Shocking player. Unfit and lacking in talent. But thinks he is a world beater in his head.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Must admit I normally stick up for him but today he had a real chance to show us what he could do and too be honest that was poor. One defence splitting pass he tried was about 5 seconds late and under hit. Not good enough.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Oh, come on, don't be too harsh on him.
He gave me the best laugh of the afternoon when he tried do his Ronaldo tekkers bit, and then completely missed the ball.

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Must admit I normally stick up for him but today he had a real chance to show us what he could do and too be honest that was poor. One defence splitting pass he tried was about 5 seconds late and under hit. Not good enough.

Yes up until today I thought there was a footballer waiting to show what he could do, but today he was worse than woeful and if he gets to wear a Brighton shirt again I know that the management would have lost the plot. He looked disinterested and was a total liability to his team mates when we needed him to man up playing with ten men.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
I'm a Kemy fan, although today I'm in agreement he was far from his best. We have seen flashes of it over the last year or so, but just not enough to warrant a start or more game time.

I do feel it is a shame as he does have something.. just doesn't do it often enough. Today looked lazy and although only misplaced one or two passes, COG and CMS were always waiting on the shoulders of the defence and he failed to find them at all. Agree that Toko should be given a chance.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
One of our worst signings ever. Absolute tosser and to think I've had to double my pie intake to help cover his wages.

Sorry mate, we don't all know he's got the ability.

Well you should know, the man is a very gifted football player.

He just doesn't seem to want to do it here.

Shame really but no doubt his twitter will be full of incomprehensible bollocks later about how nobody should judge him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here