[Albion] Just how good was Lamptey tonight?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
This from the Athletic when we singed him.

But on this occasion, months of planning led to Brighton positioning themselves to land Lamptey permanently on the final day of January trading on Friday, seeing off competition from Crystal Palace, Lille and Nice. The fee, which The Athletic understands could rise to around £3 million, looks a snip for the electric 19-year-old right-back with pace to burn and bundles of potential, who has signed a contract with Albion until June 2023.

3 million after add ons.

We should be done for larceny.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
You really are something special.

1) you have me on ignore, yet you still feel the need to mention me
2) you attack me with your second and third account
3) this is a sensible football thread and you are trying to change that
4) you have me all wrong
5) I did mention Lamptey in the main football thread,

6) I did not watch the game and I listened to it on the radio, so I can only go on Aspinal analysis.

7) grow up.

were you compelled to make up any of this, mouldy?

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
were you compelled to make up any of this, mouldy?

Looks like Mouldy has taken your comments funny......

Back to the thread title topic..... Lamptey is obviously extremely talented but on his debut he proved he has resilience as well. I think he may become an Albion hero for some years to come!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
This from the Athletic when we singed him.

But on this occasion, months of planning led to Brighton positioning themselves to land Lamptey permanently on the final day of January trading on Friday, seeing off competition from Crystal Palace, Lille and Nice. The fee, which The Athletic understands could rise to around £3 million, looks a snip for the electric 19-year-old right-back with pace to burn and bundles of potential, who has signed a contract with Albion until June 2023.

3 million after add ons.

We should be done for larceny.

Wow....if that's the number AFTER potential add-ons that truly looks like robbery (admittedly based on one game, but still................)

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
[tweet]1275503274473504769[/tweet]

1 aerial battle won ? What with a ball boy ?

Brilliant debut - here's hoping we see a lot more of him as we've had too many right backs over the years who have flattered to deceive with the notable exception of Bruno.

Well played Tariq.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Lamptey made "Steptoe " look more like "Hercules" with that rob and turn in the 2nd half

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I make no apology if this is has already appeared:-

[tweet]1275538062240559105[/tweet]

Albion Prem

Nov 23, 2018
Lindfield
I had no knowledge of this lad but was impressed with his play last night,particularly after he received a blow in the mouth look forward to his next appearance

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports