Jones In

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
Gave a good interview after the game, sounds genuine. Give him a go. Wouldn't say I was in the Jones In camp but compared to Hyypia I know who I'd rather have in charge of the team.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Bit late geeing the team up at half time. No thanks. Hope the new bloke brings his own men in too.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
People want to give Jones a go because he showed passion. Is this serious.
Jones should be physically removed from the premises as soon as possible only allowing him to grab his coat on the way.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Jones should be physically removed from the premises as soon as possible only allowing him to grab his coat on the way.

Why should he be removed? Trying avoiding any reason relating to Yeovil years back

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011

Without knowing the alternative it's irrational to want him out the door right now, Hyypia Mk II incoming?

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Do you need a villain as some sort of therapy?
No I want the management duo both gone as they have done bloody awfull...why get rid of one when both should've gone.
I dislike Jones more than hyppia and hyppia would've been much better with the experienced no 2 he originally asked for when he joined us.It was a recipe for a disaster as soon as Jones was announced as asistant manager.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Indeed good to see someone showing some real passion on the touchline (e.g. shouting 'we gonna win this' after the second) but not quite the man we need long term to mount a promotion push to the premier league.

Guerrero

Jul 17, 2010
Near Alicante.Spain
2-2 at home to Reading is not acceptable if we are going to stay up.
It doesn't matter if Hypia,Jones or Bob Manager is in charge.
It is not good enough.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
No I want the management duo both gone as they have done bloody awfull...why get rid of one when both should've gone.
I dislike Jones more than hyppia and hyppia would've been much better with the experienced no 2 he originally asked for when he joined us.It was a recipe for a disaster as soon as Jones was announced as asistant manager.

That's your problem not mine and I am looking forward to see how we do at Fulham and very probably a few more.

As it stand at the moment, unless Bloom or Barber takes over training and the duty of the manager on matchday, I would say that I am more than happy to have Jones here, though I am sure you will disagree with me and would prefer him to be axed at all costs.

Your personal feelings about him outweigh common sense and your words are full of hot air. Did you attend the game today and witness a great comeback?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports