Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jones In

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Coppell was IMO one of Brighton's best managers.
However Coppell had Zamora back and when he was match fit things changed from there, also I don't know if you can recall we had Petterson in goal for the vast majority of Hinslewoods losses. So a weak keeper and our star player in the last 30 years missing........come on fess up Hinslewood was in unfortunate.
I still prefer Jones to Hughton can't put my finger on it I just don't feel INSPIRED by Hughton.

Can I just ask, did you go to the Reading game on Boxing Day, if you did, did you come away inspired by Jones and the way we played. I appreciate that we got a draw, which was lucky as we played so poorly in the first half. The reason why I ask, is that I did not see a huge wave of people wanting Jones as manager after that game or throughout the weekend. Jones did a great job against Fulham, but let's face it, he was forced into changes in the midfield by illness to JFC and Gardner. I just wonder if they had not been ill, would we have the same outcome. Also players know that a new manager is coming in and would play better to impress. It's taken us all season to see that Hola and Ince play well together, they is a poor indictment on not just Sami but also Jones.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here