Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I've had enough - I've sold NSC to another party

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Have you done this to make BBS look like a tinpot site ???

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
You've built an amazing site here Bozza.
You've done the right thing I believe.
Thanks for all the time you spend on making this the number one Albion message board.

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
Cheers Bozza for all the hard work you've put into NSC over the years. Your efforts are greatly appreciated. :bowdown:

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
Sounds like the right move [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION], so would like to echo the show of support and thanks for everything you've done over the years and hope you still continue to play a big part in the direction (without the personal contact)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Sounds like the right move [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION], so would like to echo the show of support and thanks for everything you've done over the years and hope you still continue to play a big part in the direction (without the personal contact)

He's having exactly the same contact. He's just set up a company and registered it to that, rather than in his own personal name.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
good, makes sense. I assume the traffic has increased considerably what with new posters, technology allowing members to post on the move, larger interest from away supporters etc. As an individual you've been running a helluva risk with possible legal issues. Good work.

dgh123

Aug 7, 2011
Thanks for doing so much but just one question...

Do you own Blue Seagull Technology?

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
Sorry - I obviously wasn't explicit enough...

Blue Seagull is wholly owned by, errrr, me. Which is why nothing has changed from a day to say perspective. Simply - you're stuck with my slightly random, cider fuelled ways.

I have spent many years having 'slightly randon cider fuelled ways' ..... Mrs. Tiberious always insisted I was drunk... If you ever need any suport in getting into this cider fuelled way please feel free to contact me. At the moment I am having a random red wine fuelled way...Ooh er missus

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
I have to say, in my opinion this is the best football forum.

well done.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
As long as they aren't Palarse fans it's cool by me Daz... When are you flying to Barbados?.... Joking of course... Thanks !

Needless to say, I'm not a basic rate tax payer.

I'm surprised you didn't incorporate NSC years ago, not least because of the mass of copywrited material that has appeared.
I was just wondering, why is it "Needless to say"?
I genuinely don't know if it's because you are jobless or only work part time in Bristol, or whether it's because you pay Income Tax @ 40% (or more)!

D

Deleted member 2719

Sounds like a no brainer Bozza, good move and keep up the great work.

:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here