Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I've had enough - I've sold NSC to another party

The problem with a share issue is that you would need the investment to out way the capital. You could issue 100 £1 shares for an investment of say £10 per share but this would only amount to £1000 but as you already have over £2000 in the bank you would need to issue more to yourself, basically the balance of account plus the before mentioned expenses to cover what is for the purposes of the company, your money. You would need to keep the majority share.

On top of that you could of course only issue non-voting shares to the NSC investors keeping the voting shares for the boardroom! (Sounds like Dallas and the 10 voting shares for those of us old enough!)

This advice is worth what it has cost you. Rock all

I don't profess to be an expert but, sound idea that it is, I am sure that issuing shares would bring in a whole heap of issues with FSA and the like even if they were sold on the basis that there was no chance of a divi. Isn't there a company based down in Bozza land that are a registrars or something - (just googled it - Computershare) who you could pick the brains of??

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Sound move, Bozza - your sterling work in establishing the UK's top football fans' forum is hugely appreciated. :Albion:
Keep up the good work! :banana:

twowheelsbest

Nov 1, 2009
Brighton
Thanks Bozza, as one of the more elderly posters, your hard work is really appreciated

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Bozza has done an amazing job with NSC and I doubt anyone else could have done better. He has made the board one of the best and most respected in the football league. Thanks also for all the support to the REMF and some supportive pm's to me as well during some difficult times.

Last edited:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I don't profess to be an expert but, sound idea that it is, I am sure that issuing shares would bring in a whole heap of issues with FSA and the like even if they were sold on the basis that there was no chance of a divi. Isn't there a company based down in Bozza land that are a registrars or something - (just googled it - Computershare) who you could pick the brains of??

Theres one based in Worthing!

Blue Seagull

WE HATE PALACE
Aug 5, 2011
Patcham Brighton
What does that mean im in charge now and can i ban my dad (Sussex) from this site as my mum said she would
give me a tenner as he spends to much time on it hogging the laptop?:banana:

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Bozza, anyone who has developed and made this site deserves both the protection and financial reward (If any) that comes his/her way due to the change.

As long as it continuous in the same vein what could be wrong with that?

What does that mean im in charge now and can i ban my dad (Sussex) from this site as my mum said she would
give me a tenner as he spends to much time on it hogging the laptop?:banana:
If I was you, I'd be fighting Bozza through the courts to regain control of your Username.

At least he didn't opt for Blue Lizard.

:)

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I've heard that in response to this BBS has emailed out Groupons for their forum to try and keep up with us.

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
Meme

An element of a culture or behavior that may be passed from one individual to another by nongenetic means, esp. imitation.

An image, video, etc. that is passed electronically from one Internet user to another.

I.e. annoying quotes people repeat because they can't think of anything else to say and think that they are being witty.

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

Sorry, I had to. :down:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I've heard that in response to this BBS has emailed out Groupons for their forum to try and keep up with us.

6 Nigels have signed up so far , they only need another 4,994 :lol:

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
Now, I realise most of you will not care about this one jot - you like just rocking up here, posting some stuff and going away again. However, I've always tried to be transparent as I know some people do care.

I rock up occasionally, post and go away again. I do care too, thanks to your work Bozza.

:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here