Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I've had enough - I've sold NSC to another party

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Sounds like a good idea, people offering threats to you personally are bang out of order. Its an internet forum ffs..

Its also a business now so bozza will have to be more carefull of any copyright/trademark abuses that may arise.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Sounds like a good idea, people offering threats to you personally are bang out of order. Its an internet forum ffs. Well done for making this site what it is Bozza.

This. I know you can't say (and rightly so) but I would be fascinated to know who takes this forum so seriously, that they need to resort to personal threats?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
smiley-vault-signs-141.gif

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Yes I agree, what are they then

Meme

An element of a culture or behavior that may be passed from one individual to another by nongenetic means, esp. imitation.

An image, video, etc. that is passed electronically from one Internet user to another.

I.e. annoying quotes people repeat because they can't think of anything else to say and think that they are being witty.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Blue Seagull Technology hey, who would have thought that it would all come to this.

Initial outlay
Domain Registration £9.25
vBulletin Software £47.00
Total Outlay £56.25

Fellow conspiracy theorists - I smell a rat

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Dreamlike comms mate, you should be in PR, puts a lot of big firms to shame, all points acknowledged, understood and appreciated. The village is proud of your efforts, well those of who know you exist at least..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Which tax haven have you chosen to move to ?

It was difficult decision between many of the usual places.

In the end though, after some extensive research, it was found that Portsmouth seemed to offer the most beneficial taxation system.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
It was difficult decision between many of the usual places.

In the end though, after some extensive research, it was found that Portsmouth seemed to offer the most beneficial taxation system.

Have you set up the Tax Haven in the name of your dog?

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
To be honest, I didnt really understand a word that you wrote in your opening thread, but it all sounds good stuff, and if it saves you getting threats then game on.....in Bozza I trust

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Good work Bozza.

It's a shame your have to protect yourself from the scumbags.

And the people that aren't tax men.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Harry and Milan can probably recommend a good accountant. Keep up the good work.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here