Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is anyone on here not happy with their seat at the Amex?

elbowpatches

Jul 7, 2003
Cambridge
Have to say whoever's seat I had on Saturday has a great view, albeit a bit quiet. ESU block F row H.

If I could afford it I'd ask for your season ticket.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
I was in WSU last season block G. Now in ESU Block D which imho is a better view all round although the atmosphere is more of a family one. That is however perfect as my 5 year old son comes with me.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
ESU, front row - perfect view and nice folk sitting around me but wish there was a bit more atmosphere... I'd really like to be closer to the front too - feel a bit detached. I reckon WSL or ESL about 15 rows back would be ideal (close to action but high enough up to get some perspective). But you can't have everything.

Richard Tiltmans Shin Pad

Rustingtons' Mr Guiness
Jan 10, 2012
North Stand, Row Q
North Stand, row q, is where its at.......just on the fringes of the 'standers'.....so I can can perch on my seat without actually sitting on it so as to fool those pesky stewards......

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
I'm very happy with the seat, and with the view. But I'm growing increasingly weary of some of the people around me and the lack of atmosphere for large parts of the game.

If I renew I will be looking to move from ESL - hopefully to a similar pitch in WSL.

el punal

WSU block D is DEFINITELY the best view. :thumbsup:
I do like being level with the halfway line, fantastic view where you can see all of the movement and tactics for both halves equally well. Atmosphere isn't too bad either, but seems to have died down a lot lately, especially pre-match. It's DEAD until kick-off up there. Great buzz in the concourse too.

Agree on all points. Altitude sickness wears off 2 minutes before kick off!:wink:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Is anyone on here not happy with their seat at the Amex?
It seems to me that EVERYONE sits in the best stand in the ground?
THE SEATS ARE ALL THE SAME I THINK THE LOCATIONS ARE DIFFERENT:mad:

I think the 1901 seats are different to others?

Bodular

Jul 9, 2012
I'm in the WSL, I have already asked to be moved, I would like the north west corner

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I love my WSU seat, just don't like the brainless people that sit to the left of me.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Pretty good view from where I am in the WSU so that'll do me!

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
I love my seat in ESL block C, but as late buying ticket for Newcastle we moved up to ESU to try it out. Fantastic 'tactical' (remembered from the presentations!) view, but seemed along way from pitch. Also you notice the much steeper rake in ESU. Daughter preferred ESU as she could eat her hotdog and watch all the traffic building up on A27.

not sure what to do next season. Is it easy to move seats if already a STH?

joker

BHA Blues Away
Aug 2, 2010
Eastbourne
My seats in the WSU right on the half way line and one of them an aisle seat in row M are perfect view, however, I will be moving to the SW corner near the back due to health reasons, everyone I have spoken to that currently sit in the SW corner say how good the view is and that it is getting some singers in there too

paul pring

Aug 11, 2011
tonbridge
in south at back row u,love the banter with away fans but come on why don't many sing anymore.it was shite against newcastle.so if your in the south stand this week-end can you please sing out for the team,think i might go back to the north stand if i can change for next season

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here