Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is anyone on here not happy with their seat at the Amex?

I reckon I have the best value seats in the house - probably the best seats in the family stand next to [MENTION=3566]hans kraay fan club[/MENTION] with our boys, and about four seats along from [MENTION=47]Tooting Gull[/MENTION]. Right at the back of the lower tier right in line with the 18 yard line at the north end of the ground. Decent atmosphere and literally no mongs whatsoever in my immediate vicinity.
??? its a joke right?

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I'm ESU bang on half way line and my seat will only be sat in by me as long as I live .

Atmosphere could be better but my view is spot on

Spot on, I am ESU bang on the half way line. Row F

There is not a better view in the house I guarantee you that.
I pay for that view mind, but its worth every penny

It is my intention to be in this seat for a very very long time.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Spot on, I am ESU bang on the half way line. Row F

There is not a better view in the house I guarantee you that.
I pay for that view mind, but its worth every penny

It is my intention to be in this seat for a very very long time.

Oooooh row g here and in line with semi circle ...lol

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
My boys and i were in the north last year, second row from the front. I hated it as you couldn't really see the play beyond the 18 yard line. The kids on the other hand loved it, being that close to the action, the singing the swearing, high fives with Gully and me mimicing the the fella that shouted " Stay with him Dunky " at every corner. So i jumped at the chance of a move to the ESU. I love it up there, the best view i've had in 36 years of watching football. The kids on the other hand are bored stiff, one doesn't want to come anymore and the other one is going through the motions.

So next season i'll be on the move again, some where closer to the action for the kids sake. I'm gutted.

I've got a funny feeling I might have your old seats :D - We're actually the first row behind the disabled bay in D block. I also like the fact I have a little ledge to act as a table for my programme and coffee!!

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I'm in WSL, right next to the 1901ers, and very happy with the view and people round me.

D

Deleted member 18477

It seems to me that EVERYONE sits in the best stand in the ground?

Central Centre WSL is the best though :rolleyes:

if by best you mean rip off?

WSU in the centre is the best. and for £490 its a good price. how much is yours again? £600? :lolol: funny how at most grounds the upper tier is usually more expensive but at ours its cheaper...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
if by best you mean rip off?

WSU in the centre is the best. and for £490 its a good price. how much is yours again? £600? :lolol: funny how at most grounds the upper tier is usually more expensive but at ours its cheaper...

Errr it's a 1901 so I wish it was £600 :lolol:

When I said centre central what I actually meant was centre but half way up the WSL. Front row end with no access from that end so nobody asking me to move when they arrive late which is an ADDED bonus. I would not change it for anywhere else in the ground :thumbsup:

D

Deleted member 18477

Errr it's a 1901 so I wish it was £600 :lolol:

When I said centre central what I actually meant was centre but half way up the WSL. Front row end with no access from that end so nobody asking me to move when they arrive late which is an ADDED bonus. I would not change it for anywhere else in the ground :thumbsup:

1901 is even more of a rip off!

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
I'm ESU Block E Row H. Great view but not happy with atmos so if I could move to pretty central WSU, near the front I would.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The BACK of Central Centre WSL is better than your seat & better than most 1901 also

Until 38 mins and 80 mins when you have a stream of people blocking or obscuring your view in their rush for the bar or trains/buses through the BUPA lounge :smile: I am assuming that yours is also a 1901?

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
I would love to have the seat I had at the back of the North last Saturday. It as much better then my seat in the South.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I would love to have the seat I had at the back of the North last Saturday. It as much better then my seat in the South.

We were at the back of the North - Row W but I didn't even see my seat for the entire match. I did jump on the blokes seat in front of me when we scored tho:ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here