Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is anyone on here not happy with their seat at the Amex?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It seems to me that EVERYONE sits in the best stand in the ground?

Central Centre WSL is the best though :rolleyes:

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
I'm WSU block C and love my seat and view so much I don't think I will ever move from it! (Well obviously when there's no game I won't be there)

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
I want to move to the North West from the North (left side) as I don't really like it where I am. Granted I can stand without trouble, but I just don't like all the moaners round me and people who don't know the lyrics to songs.

Mew

Aug 16, 2011
I would say its based on 4 categories:

1) singing/atmosphere
2) best view for the cheapest price
3) just want a quiet life, beer and a pie
4) don't want the commitment of a season ticket but want to watch the odd game, ok with high inbred count

The winning stand in each category:

1) North
2) WSU
3) ESL (not tried ESU)
4) WSL

The south stand is just wrong.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I like the view I have, but I'm block d WSU but row v, only 5th from the back so a long way from the action, I would consider moving further down but there is 7 of us together and the chances of getting a move for 7 people all together is slim.

jgmcdee

Mar 25, 2012
I'm fine with my own seat (WSL, block A, pretty much in line with the goal) but my kids have difficulty seeing the action when it's anywhere in the NW quadrant. Looking to move along a bit next season, anywhere B->G would be fine by me.

Ward1971

Oct 24, 2012
I'm ESU bang on half way line and my seat will only be sat in by me as long as I live .

Atmosphere could be better but my view is spot on

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I like it all but the attention-seeking dunderhead a little behind me. His brother, when he's not there, tries to shout maybe two stupid things in a game to let us know the spirit of dour clownishness lives on, but he has less of an impact and incites nothing more than pity with his generally embarrassed natter. The view and everything else is pigging perfect thought. So i just hope a couple of nobs arse off and it'll be without fault.
North stand just right of centre.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
WSU block D is DEFINITELY the best view. :thumbsup:
I do like being level with the halfway line, fantastic view where you can see all of the movement and tactics for both halves equally well. Atmosphere isn't too bad either, but seems to have died down a lot lately, especially pre-match. It's DEAD until kick-off up there. Great buzz in the concourse too.

aliakbanrafsanjali

Dec 29, 2012
Hmm, its not that I am unhappy with our seats, family stand, near the back, (just the boy wonder and me) I do feel now he is a little older that I would like to move to the new north west stand. Its a similar position to where me and my dad used to go to at the Goldstone. looks as though it will enjoy the atmosphere of the north while be closer to the station for the frantic full time whistle race to the station, me and the boy wonder should be able to beat our PB home

blue2

Apr 21, 2010
No not happy need arm and head rests little fold down table for the cucumber sandwich would also be nice

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
ESU. Slap bang in line with the halfway line. Perfect. Would be nicer if there was a better atmosphere, but there's a few that sing from time to time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here