Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is anyone on here not happy with their seat at the Amex?

Golden Oldie

Feb 10, 2004
WSU immediately behind the media gantry. If the view's good enough for the cameras, it's good enough for me, and we can see the instant replays of contentious incidents on the commentators monitors when the match is live on TV!
Best value in the stadium!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I reckon I have the best value seats in the house - probably the best seats in the family stand next to [MENTION=3566]hans kraay fan club[/MENTION] with our boys, and about four seats along from [MENTION=47]Tooting Gull[/MENTION]. Right at the back of the lower tier right in line with the 18 yard line at the north end of the ground. Decent atmosphere and literally no mongs whatsoever in my immediate vicinity.

Glad you think so. Was a MASSIVE responsibility choosing for seats for someone else.

Personally, whilst I'm still very happy with them, I'm a little less happy since they put the extra row of seats in behind us in the summer. Given that I specifically chose them because I wanted the back row, they should have given us the chance to move back one, to the new row. I might get them moved there for next season, if it's not too difficult.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here