Votes: 134 40.1%
  • Out

Votes: 200 59.9%

• Total voters

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
I'd have voted "in", except for him collecting that penalty and costing us the game.
Oh, and his own goal was a disgrace.

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
In. Tonight's passion and performance needs to continue though.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Out ... we are sleepwalking towards relegation, can't see us getting anything out of the next two home games either. Just where will the next 3pts come from

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
In. I was out last week but can see signs we are turning the corner. It would therefore be nuts to pull the plug now.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
For me out, the tactics just don't work.
I doubt he will go anytime soon though, the board (Bloom) will give him time as shown by Adams mk 2

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
In. I was out last week but can see signs we are turning the corner. It would therefore be nuts to pull the plug now.

What sodding corner?
We were completely clueless today.
His "tactics" are appalling, they don't work.
Hell, they don't exist.
The football is soooo ugly at times, and we can't defend.

Please go Sammi.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005

If I can ask what are those signs?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
The poll suggests more want Sami to stay after today's performance. I think realistically he needs at least another month which I think TB will give him, its not like we're getting thrashed every other game.

Some though games in November, if we average less than a point per game I think he'll be gone

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I wonder if we are in a similar position to Freedman at Palace when in the face of the revolting natives the shysters in charge told Freedman he needed to be more offensive. Has Tony had a word?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
In again for me. Moved to out last week but thought we played well and it was bad luck, poor refereeing (especially clear penalty for LuaLua at 2-2) and defensive mistakes which cost us. You can't blame Hyypia for Greer's own goal or Dunk stupidly diving in for their penalty.

It looks like the board are backing him with a couple of signings so hopefully they'll pay off. If we don't win one of the next two home games, he may well go then.

Seeing an awful lot of negativity tonight from people who clearly weren't at the game (especially the Hyypia out thread at half time). To be honest, there were tickets available still today. Why not support your club and go to the game rather than moaning on the Internet?

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Well I feel a wee bit sorry for Sami, I'm not sure what else he's supposed to do. To be fair to him he's lost at least 4 players that would have figured in tonight's lineup. I'm not sure that it's him that is underperforming, perhaps the blame lays elsewhere? Put yourselves in his position, he categorically stated he didn't want to lose Leo, but he went, and has not been adequately replaced. I bet he is as frustrated as the rest of us, but not allowed to vent that in public.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
In again for me. Moved to out last week but thought we played well and it was bad luck, poor refereeing (especially clear penalty for LuaLua at 2-2) and defensive mistakes which cost us. You can't blame Hyypia for Greer's own goal or Dunk stupidly diving in for their penalty.

It looks like the board are backing him with a couple of signings so hopefully they'll pay off. If we don't win one of the next two home games, he may well go then.

Seeing an awful lot of negativity tonight from people who clearly weren't at the game (especially the Hyypia out thread at half time). To be honest, there were tickets available still today. Why not support your club and go to the game rather than moaning on the Internet?

Never a pen on Lualua because he stayed on his feet. If he went down then he might have a case. Thought the ref was quality. One of the best i've seen. He didn't mess about with time wasters and booked Tex for not retreating for a corner.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Out .... let's make the change, let the new guy asses what we have, and plan for changes in January.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here