• Out

Votes: 200 59.9%

• Total voters

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Such a shit response.

Thanks for that input. So you are the type of genius that breeds negativity by saying get rid but offer no constructive comment for the future or how things might improve. Very helpful and highly eloquent. Of course loads of managers are queueing up for this job, and if they are then their present post can't be going too well. Go back to FIFA and X-Factor.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Fair play. Lose their first two games, sack them and move to the next on the list and so on.

Maybe if they only win 2 games in 3 months without showing any sign of change or motivation to change the situation then yes, but hyypia has clearly had more than two games.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
I anxiously await the NSC response when the manager changes, and the table doesn't.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I anxiously await the NSC response when the manager changes, and the table doesn't.

Be a long wait. Sami has shot his blt but lets let the board carry on flogging the dead horse. I guarantee a new manager will get the best out of these players. We may even win a ****ing game as well.

albionant

Aug 29, 2007
OUT, but it’s not just to do with results, his body language is wrong, the players don’t seem to have embraced his tactics, the tactics don’t seem to work and it doesn’t look like he will be able to turn it around, we have to accept it was a ‘strange’ appointment that hasn’t worked and in hindsight it was never going to.

Saying that, you have to feel for him.

• He has had the players chosen for him.
• The departed quality players have not been replaced for like.
• He has no experience of the championship as a manager or player
• His chosen number 2’s have turned him down.
• He has had Nathan Jones forced upon him.
• He has a chairman that lives ten thousand miles away.
• He has fans with very high expectations
• His predecessors have over achieved and been pretty successful
• He seems to have a reduced budget compared to his predecessors

But, there’s no point in sacking him until we have a replacement lined up, we know Tony likes a ‘name’ and a foreign manager, so let’s wait and see, let’s hope Burke goes also.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I'm still in, although for the moment.
If we don't win one of the next two home games, then my view may well change. But Sami himself said after the game on Saturday that if he doesn't win one of those next two games then "something big has got to change". Presumably he was referring to his position. Otherwise he might have been referring to signing a proven goalscorer that will transform our fortunes ...

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
i have voted out. i really wanted it to work for Sami but his intransigence about the system he has dreamt up, which is clearly flawed, means he has to go. i think we have a reasonably good squad that is capable of top 6 - albeit weaker than previous years - but the system they are being forced to play is making them look bottom 3.

after the Rotherham game at the final whistle calde just stood in front of the east stand and stared at the ground looking thoroughly dejected and ****ed off and i believe sami has lost the dressing room with this system.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Don't think TB will pull the trigger unless there is a consistent run of poor performances and poor results. The reality is results have been poor but performances not so poor, hence he is getting more time

Performances not so poor? Are you sure? I was at WHL and we stank the place out for 85 minutes. Watched Bournemouth on TV and saw a very poor side hoofing the ball to our 5'6" forwards, comedy defending and generally a League 1 ready side.

We look dreadful at home (mostly) and football being football the natives are voting with their feet-they're not staying away because performances are not so poor. it's because we are awful most of the time.

Pick any one example from our recent past: Hinshlewood, Wood, Adams mk2, Slade and TB should recognise the symptoms of a side devoid of confidence and ideas. Sometimes the only solution is to replace the manager and his team. It may be harsh, thought of as knee jerking but 1 place above relegation after 15 games is the reality.

Mattywerewolf

Mar 7, 2012
Saff of the River
I'm still in, although for the moment.
If we don't win one of the next two home games, then my view may well change. But Sami himself said after the game on Saturday that if he doesn't win one of those next two games then "something big has got to change". Presumably he was referring to his position. Otherwise he might have been referring to signing a proven goalscorer that will transform our fortunes ...

Yes, interesting quote from Sami. Still IN, will have to change avatar when change my mind i guess....I think we are missing a big name striker and a right back to make the system work....#puts on tin hat#

Graham Moseley

Dec 6, 2014
OUT! I can't believe anyone would vote him in with where he has taken us - is there a link to this from a palace fan site?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here