In or out ?

• In

Votes: 134 40.1%
  • Out

Votes: 200 59.9%

• Total voters

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Fence. If still manager and don't win on Tuesday then out.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I thought Bournemouth showed that they wanted the game and closed us down all night, we did look good in the first half, but as the second half wore on, again we looked clueless.

We showed plenty of character to come back twice, given the run we are on it is understandable we couldn't do it a third time.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
In, it's not great but I hate teams that sack their manager at the first sight of trouble.

What happens when we lose the first 3 games under the new manager, do we sack him as well?

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I reckon he'll be given a few more games but I don't personally rate him so I'm still out.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
In, it's not great but I hate teams that sack their manager at the first sight of trouble.

What happens when we lose the first 3 games under the new manager, do we sack him as well?

Alex Ferguson would agree

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
Out.......I just can't see it changing It's not his fault what players he's got.. but it is his fault on the formation he's playing dull and boring like himself

penny's harmonica

Jan 30, 2012
Ffs do we have to do this every week?

For what it's worth thought we played well but I don't think Sami is the man to take us forward. Even when we play well we seem unable to win a match

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
So, do you think a manager that takes off both goal scorers when you are not winning is a clever tactician?

Kept Greer on though to be fair.

He's banging his head against a brick wall trying to play this formation with the players we have. Something needs to change and if he's unwilling to try something else then yeah he should go.

Still not sure what the plan is though. Seems attacking but most of our midfield and fullbacks don't counter attack quickly and instead the ball goes backwards for Greer or Dunk to just hoof up the field. Is it Hyypia or the players? Easier to just change the manager though of course.

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
Out
lucky to lose but that's what happens when you struggling at the bottom of the table.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
This is just a case of a square peg in a round hole. The decent passing football of Gus and Oscar that looked like it was part of our DNA is a thing of the past. I backed Oscar every step of the way when many thought he should go so I'm not one for knee jerk but this appointment is simply never going to work out, ever.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Hardly first sight is it? We haven't won since sodding August.
Yes but we haven't lost a lot either or been on the end of tonkings. Like I said it's not great but the alternative of firing and trying to find someone better is not all that appetising either. Stick with what we've got and back him to get us out of trouble, Bennett should bring us a bit more creativity up front and our two strikers have finally scored.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Kept Greer on though to be fair.

He's banging his head against a brick wall trying to play this formation with the players we have. Something needs to change and if he's unwilling to try something else then yeah he should go.

Still not sure what the plan is though. Seems attacking but most of our midfield and fullbacks don't counter attack quickly and instead the ball goes backwards for Greer or Dunk to just hoof up the field. Is it Hyypia or the players? Easier to just change the manager though of course.

I am convinced it is the system. No one seems comfortable in it, we leave huge gaps at the back, lose the midfield battle, only have one up front when we attack and have no wing outlet. If Sami won't change it after not winning a game for 2 and a half months then I cannot see him changing it at all.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

First sign of trouble... laughable.

3 games! Check out how many games we have gone without winning... laughable.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
We showed plenty of character to come back twice, given the run we are on it is understandable we couldn't do it a third time.

We did not show character, both our goals came from 3 quick passes. The first was passed to Tex from the defence and he played a good ball through the middle, just where the strikers like the ball. The second came from a clearance by the keeper and was headed on through the middle for Baldock who was sitting in-between two defenders, again a goad ball fora striker to run onto. For the rest of the game, we missed placed passes, lost the ball to easily and were closed down very quickly. Yes we did play well in spells, but again no cutting edge, we have defenders getting to the by line and putting balls into the box, unfortunately, we do not have enough players in the box. We have now gone through September and October and now started November winless in the league. It's not working!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here