• Out

Votes: 200 59.9%

• Total voters

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
First sign of trouble... laughable.

3 games! Check out how many games we have one without winning... laughable.

Save me replying . Tis laughable i know :lolol:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
In.

Not happy with the TB and Burke's reshaping of the squad over the last 18 months. Action had to be taken due to FFP and the GP squad wage costs was completely unsustainable, but it's gone from almost a feast (almost, as both GP and OG never cracked the lack of goals mystery), to famine. Whereas clubs with lower income such as Derby and Bournemouth have decent looking squads with pace, quality and goals. TB's strategy, with incredible trust placed in Burke, has handed SH (and his successor going by all the anti-SH threads tonight), a squad with some glaring deficiencies.

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
I entered the out camp last week and am now more firmly conviced. Taking off Baldock was stupid and Sami coaching has now spread to the defence.. Sami out and the club should do absolutely everything possible to convince Oscar to come back, if he can

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Who is voting in? Is it SH and NJ under different usernames? Ming boggling. We played ok today but we often do however we never win and always look toothless. He HAS to go. sadly I think our board won't admit they are wrong and if so we will go down.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Yes but we haven't lost a lot either or been on the end of tonkings. Like I said it's not great but the alternative of firing and trying to find someone better is not all that appetising either. Stick with what we've got and back him to get us out of trouble, Bennett should bring us a bit more creativity up front and our two strikers have finally scored.

I just don't think Hyypia has it in him to get us out of trouble. Clearly the early success at Leverkusen was down to "Chief Coach" Lewandowski and as soon as he took a back seat it all went tits up.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Out. I don't really understand how anyone can still be backing him. We have not won a league game since August!

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I suppose none of those saying out now will be moaning about another team sacking their manager after 15 or so matches!?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Well we're hardly being cut adrift yet, it won't take much to put it right.

Many fans from lots of other clubs have said this in the past and regretted it when their club has been relegated.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I have repeatedly said the end of November, I have changed my opinion, the next 2 home games are everything, either that or TB is prepared for L1.

D

Deleted member 2719

Out, although we had more character tonight we are on the road to nowhere.
Go now please Sami and take cms with you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here