Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

im at the amex

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Your preaching is starting to grate with me.

Friday is a 'slower' day for a lot of people. If heading up there today to get yourself a ticket in person was the best option available to someone, then why shouldn't people do it? A large number of quite computer-savvy people have had nightmares with the ticketing system this morning - many people are less literate on a computer and/or maybe they just want to pay cash for their ticket(s).

As these people made their way to the Amex, they would have had no way to know how many others would do the same. it's not like 300 people all phoned each other up and all decided to turn up together.

You're sounding a bit grumpy [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION], Are you one of those at the back of the queue?

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
At most 100 people.

Cant understand why so many STHs have gone there to get tickets TODAY when they have until TUESDAY. By the club having 1 window opens shows they thought the same. Madness how and why people have gone today, though I suspect a number will be non-STHs who probably cant read when it said STH only until next week.

Logged on this morning and no tickets are showing to purchase under my name or my son's. Phoned the Supporter Services and when I selected the option number given I got a message saying we cannot take you call and the line went dead. I sent an email but yet to get an answer....
I WOULD SUGGEST MANY OF THOSE STANDING THERE ARE THERE DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES LIKE MINE AND DO NOT HAVE THE CONFIDENCE THAT THE CLUB WOULD RESOLVE......OH AND THEY MAY HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO AT THE WEEKEND WHEN EVEN MORE WILL ARRIVE LIKE ME WHO CANNOT GET THERE TODAY OR MID-WEEK.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
It says Tuesday on the Club website!!!!???

Confusion reigns obviously.

I see people on Twitter have called the club out on publishing an incorrect day but so far it hasn't been deleted or amended.

Christ on a stick. I'm not a habitual club-basher, but could they have fouled this whole process up even worse ?

Shambles barely covers it. Luckliy I've got naff-all to do this weekend, so I might just mince along to the Amex to sort my tickets out in person. At least then I'll have someone there who I can shout at when the system goes down, or the ceiling collapses, or whatever other fack-up happens in the process.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Logged on this morning and no tickets are showing to purchase under my name or my son's. Phoned the Supporter Services and when I selected the option number given I got a message saying we cannot take you call and the line went dead. I sent an email but yet to get an answer....
I WOULD SUGGEST MANY OF THOSE STANDING THERE ARE THERE DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES LIKE MINE AND DO NOT HAVE THE CONFIDENCE THAT THE CLUB WOULD RESOLVE......OH AND THEY MAY HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO AT THE WEEKEND WHEN EVEN MORE WILL ARRIVE LIKE ME WHO CANNOT GET THERE TODAY OR MID-WEEK.

1235iFC0AF9729A5B5455

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne

Mine werent showing, I waited for the system to sort itself out as there was going to be a cock-up as there always is. Did what someone on here suggested, then my seats showed up. The phone line not working is poor though and the e-mail system rather badly takes ages to get a reply.

Patience is needed by a lot of people, though seeing as the club apparently has no idea when tickets come off sale now - that wont happen.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
So is it 9am Tuesday or Monday!? That's a pretty big **** up if people have read the website don't have twitter and then thought ah whatever I'll do it Monday night.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Maybe that's the TRANSFER window they've gone too.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Monday according to club Twitter

[tweet]553545410820988929[/tweet]

ST's tickets will be held until Tuesday AT 9am according to club website.

Perhaps they could clarify?

Is the Ticket office open on Sunday? I am in Brighton this Sunday and might even buy something from the club shop at the same time.

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
Seeing that Pic and before the windows open and people clearly positioned at each window and as the OP said just one window opened , did it not kick off for those unlucky enough to be at a non opening window ?

Not sure . I was at the back. B ut wouldof lovedb to of seen the reaction

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
So is it 9am Tuesday or Monday!? That's a pretty big **** up if people have read the website don't have twitter and then thought ah whatever I'll do it Monday night.

Even if it's either it's FAR too soon. Why do ST holders have 2 working days to act, anybody away for the weekend or a week is forced to struggle. There is no way it won't sell out even if ST holders are given til Thursday still leaving 10 days til kick off.
Forcing things into two working days is pathetic and is helping to cause problems left, right & centre.
Whoever set such a tight deadline has caused all these issues

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
are they selling loafs of bread as well
regards
DR

Is loafs an acceptable spelling these days.
I was taught loaves but as the English language continually updates and becomes more American I wonder if this is what they are teaching now?

??? ??? ???

Jan 30, 2008
Even if it's either it's FAR too soon. Why do ST holders have 2 working days to act, anybody away for the weekend or a week is forced to struggle. There is no way it won't sell out even if ST holders are given til Thursday still leaving 10 days til kick off.
Forcing things into two working days is pathetic and is helping to cause problems left, right & centre.
Whoever set such a tight deadline has caused all these issues
Typical panic buying , christmas shopping finished 3 weeks ago
regards
DR

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Personally I would like to congratulate the club in making it such a easy exercise purchasing 3 x Arsenal tickets.

I logging in yesterday afternoon and saw the tickets were there ready but under my log in there were only two but my wife's log in had all three. So with this in mind when I tried at 12.30 this afternoon I was told I had to wait until 12.38, I then logged into my wife account and three tickets were there, purchased said tickets and just waiting for them to pop into my inbox to print out.

Anyway what's all the moaning about queuing, clearly JCL's who didn't queue for 4 hours for play off final tickets or join the cup final replay queue under the railway bridge half a day away from those tickets.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Queued all day in the rain for my Bristol City play off ticket. Still remember it today so must have been fun. Sure they come out with pies and drinks for everyone that does not have the tinternet

Jan 30, 2008
Personally I would like to congratulate the club in making it such a easy exercise purchasing 3 x Arsenal tickets.

I logging in yesterday afternoon and saw the tickets were there ready but under my log in there were only two but my wife's log in had all three. So with this in mind when I tried at 12.30 this afternoon I was told I had to wait until 12.38, I then logged into my wife account and three tickets were there, purchased said tickets and just waiting for them to pop into my inbox to print out.

Anyway what's all the moaning about queuing, clearly JCL's who didn't queue for 4 hours for play off final tickets or join the cup final replay queue under the railway bridge half a day away from those tickets.
What about sleeping over night outside the west stand???
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here