Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

IF we got Palace in the play off final, would you go to Wembley??

Would you go to a Palace vs Brighton play off final?

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
So much talk of how it would be the best or the worst day ( Hereford apart) of an Albion fan's football watching experience.

I really hope it doesn't happen but if it does there is NO WAY that I'd be able to stay away, I'd rather have anybody else but I would go with trepidation and expectation and leave feeling :shrug: who knows

Some have said they couldn't stand it, but would that stop you??

Anyway, as the poll says woudl you stay or would you go??

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Why would anybody choose not to go? I don't get it?

Daft poll I accept but I have spoken to quite a few people who are not at all keen on this scenario....just wondered if anybody reallly would choose not to go.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Say our Play off semi 2nd leg was the night before theirs.

We got through...would ANYONE here actually want Palace to get through the night after, to meet us in the final? Is anyone that insane?

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
We have enough palarse trolls on here to vote a couple of % no...... but can't see a single Albion fan saying they wouldn't try to get tickets. Even when our end sells out I'm sure a bunch would buy up some of the scum's allocation. Might be scary sat in their end but at least you'd be surrounded by plenty of Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea etc. plastics and an obligatory Manure shirt wearing bellend. Wonder if they'd be allowed to only do group-on for one set of fans? If not suppose they could pay 2p in the £ anyway (not that that's cheating in any way obviously! Their glorious and illustrious history of barely surviving each season is the stuff of every fan's dreams :D as opposed to a bunch of promotions and relegations and nerve rending matches that result in a bigger and better club who've stuck to the rules and come out stronger than ever....... obviously)

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Say our Play off semi 2nd leg was the night before theirs.

We got through...would ANYONE here actually want Palace to get through the night after, to meet us in the final? Is anyone that insane?

Its a tough one - lose it, FUUCCCKKKK - but just imagine the occasion and atmosphere that day - at least until the game started - it would be immense, once in a lifetime type stuff.

BattFink

Jan 31, 2012
Buggers Hole
Hell yes...

I've even told the missus that I'm going to fly out on holiday a couple of days later if Brighton are in the play-off finals (supposed to be flying out on Sunday the 26th)

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I'd go, but to quote [MENTION=36]Titanic[/MENTION] from another thread

I would seriously hate to play Palace in a play-off final... it would be agony for days before and, in the event of the worst, for at least a year after.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I'd go, but leave early.

Last edited:

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
As a palace fan I would hate it... lets make a deal, we go up in 2nd spot and you go up via the play offs?

Think I would rather we fxxk it up in the league rather than lose to BHA in the play offs TBH!!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I'd go, but to quote [MENTION=36]Titanic[/MENTION] from another thread

I would seriously hate to play Palace in a play-off final... it would be agony for days before and, in the event of the worst, for at least a year after.

he would LOVE it he can go in the palace end.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here