Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

IF we got Palace in the play off final, would you go to Wembley??

Would you go to a Palace vs Brighton play off final?

• Total voters

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I would hate every min of palaces cakewalk as they stroll to a 3-0 win against poyets bottlers.

Murray 5, 25, 85(pen)

I would go but probably spemd most of it with my back turned.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
No for me. Can't get time off work at that time of the year and can't really justify making two trips a year to England at a grand a pop.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Can't think if anything worse than Palace in the play-off final, but yes, I'd be there.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
It would either be one of the greatest days in 1 of the teams history - or 1 of the worst - same applies for both of us.

Id of course go but id be crapping myself the entire game.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I'd be much worse watching it on TV than going. Besides, if we lost you could give a few palace a slap outside afterwards if that's your cup of tea. :moo:

slartibartfast

Sep 11, 2004
Henfield
I must say, although I wouldnt miss a Play off final for anything, it would spoil it if it was Palace. Im not into this whole aggro thing - Im 50 this year and really just want a good day out at Wembley, not surrounded by a bunch of tossers from both sides posing and posturing and behaving like pricks and ruining the whole trip up, the whole trip back and the day in general.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
I'd go, but it would be a nightmare of a day.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
i'd go but i dont think i would enjoy it, would be a wreck all day, as someone has said a win would wipe out the last 3 bad results

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here