IF we got Palace in the play off final, would you go to Wembley??

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would you go to a Palace vs Brighton play off final?

• Total voters

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Losing in the final wouldn't be the end of the world no matter who it was against; the 76K gate money would be very useful and we'd still be in the championship next season. If we'd lost at Hereford the consequences would probably have meant no more Albion.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Already got a shift swap arranged after agreeing to work the first 6 bank holidays of the year to avoid working Boxing Day and New Years Day.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Why are people seemingly desperate for it to happen? They'd be the last team I'd pick to play a playoff final against, because they'd probably win and we wouldn't hear the end of it. Of course I would go though.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Would be absolute carnage in and around London not to mention the trains! I'd imagine the met are praying it doesn't happen.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Losing in the final wouldn't be the end of the world no matter who it was against; the 76K gate money would be very useful and we'd still be in the championship next season. If we'd lost at Hereford the consequences would probably have meant no more Albion.

This is exactly right. Massively disappointing but we'd come back stronger. If we can face a Hereford, we can face a mere playoff final.

D

Deleted User X18H

I wouldn't go.

1) It's attention seeking.

2) 3pm KO in London means I'd have to leave before kick off to get the 16:55 Falmer to Brighton. A train I HAVE to get on when Albion are at home (I count neutral as home) irrespective of scoreline or league position.

3) I might have to sit next to an over entitled person, who is drinking coffee out of a flask.

4) I am on the newly formed 'Lucas Aid' patrol team keeping an eye on Black Rock.:wink: 27th May is my induction.

Poppett63

Jul 16, 2011
Do you really think Palace could get 35,000 paying fans???? I suppose the closet Crawley people could make the numbers up.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Would have to go but it would be sheer hell for the 90 minutes (or longer), the carnage before and after would be pretty nasty as well. Got to get in the play offs before we start all this though

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Im not so sure, with plenty of idiot fans from both sides intent on causing trouble Its something I would not want to subject my son too.

Not just yet anyway.

There'll be loads of coaches going up, avoiding all the potential flash points

James Bond's body double

Nov 1, 2009
Southwick
Im not so sure, with plenty of idiot fans from both sides intent on causing trouble Its something I would not want to subject my son too.

Not just yet anyway.

Yes of course idiots will travel, but this can't stop you taking your boy. Anyway they will get knocked out in the semi so won't be a problem.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
What a stupid question. No I wouldn't like to face Palace in the play off final :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports