IF we got Palace in the play off final, would you go to Wembley??

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Would you go to a Palace vs Brighton play off final?

• Total voters

wilko1

Feb 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Absolutely would go....why wouldn't you
Can you imagine a full house, and a win to end all wins....would become the ultimate in Albion folk lore

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
I'd take a Brighton Palace final if you offered it me now but given a choice I'd prefer to face someone else. London would be a f***ing nightmare for this fixture. Everyones talking about 35K supporters each. What's to say the met won't overrule the FA when it comes to allocation. Its bad enough at each fixture with 2000 odd away fans. 35,000 and there's gonna be flashpoints absolutely everywhere. They won't be able to police that. Let's have Leicester or someone else and enjoy the day. Should we get there of course

Premiership Dream

Nov 16, 2011
How would the police manage both brighton and palace fans .............it could get nasty for both groups around Victoria and tubes to and from wembley

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I mistakenly pressed NOPE. I meant YEP. I'd be there. Not for fisticuffs or such hijinx, but to be partly drunk and anxious. I'd think about taking up smoking again for the day.

Rodney Thomas

May 2, 2012
Ελλάδα
Im not so sure, with plenty of idiot fans from both sides intent on causing trouble Its something I would not want to subject my son too.

Not just yet anyway.

I think you'd have to though. If we were to win it would be something he has to see. Lose on the other hand and it'll teach him a life lesson (although not sure what it could be)..

Do you really think Palace could get 35,000 paying fans???? I suppose the closet Crawley people could make the numbers up.

I should imagine that ticket allocation for the two clubs would have to be done on average home attendances - now wouldn't that be a laugh.:whistle:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Looks like 50% of the Palace fans, that have voted on this poll, would NOT go.

FinchleyEagle

Nov 19, 2012
35,000 Brighton and 35,000 Palace in the same stadium ? - none of us will have experienced an atmosphere like it. Can you imagine!

This with bells on.

Im there when the best happens, im there when the worst happens - its the only way you can really know what its like... and this would be one of them. I would be a f***ing mess if it was close all game though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports