Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I have a date on Friday!

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Basil Fawlty said:
The date went amazingly well, so amazing in fact. me and Dana have fallen deeply in love with each other, love at first sight is a fantastic feeling. Last night we walked along the beach, cannoodling with each other. It was the best feeling in the whole entire world, we went along the Pier but it was closed apart from the bars, but that was still fantastic because I was with the girl I adore. We then decided on walking to the Marina with highhills (my girlfriend is with me right now, her words not mine.) So we then decided against the idea of walking, and we decided to get the bus to it instead. We got to the Marina and the time was 9:20, so we missed the last showing of Spiderman Three. So we then went onto Pizza Hut, we had a table for two, got served by Sophi. We were playing footsy under the table, also the couple next to us were also doing it. :lolol: :lolol:

We then ordered, 2 Tangos, Cheesy Garlics Bread and Meatfeast. We ate the food, and the bill come to £16.06 and we gave pound tip, but no bloody mints!!!! We then got the bus back to my house and she met my mother, and she is so lovely, sweet and a good person to talk to. (look up brackets earlier in paragraph).

We then continued to about 1:15 in the morning, and then I took my baby home, only five minute walk over the bridge. and we kissed goodnight, and I didn't want the night to end.

I LOVE YOU DANA, SO MUCH BABY. YOU'VE MADE ME SO HAPPY, AND I WANT TO MAKE YOU THE MOST HAPPIEST WOMEN ON THIS PLANET!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

ROFL, when is the next installment? :lolol: :clap:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Great stuff, romance isn't dead. :clap:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
aaaah, that is so sweet

nice one kev.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Marty McFly

Seagulls Over Canada
Aug 19, 2006
La Pêche, Quebec
Basil Fawlty said:
We then got the bus back to my house and she met my mother, and she is so lovely, sweet and a good person to talk to. (look up brackets earlier in paragraph).

We then continued to about 1:15 in the morning, and then I took my baby home, only five minute walk over the bridge. and we kissed goodnight, and I didn't want the night to end.

:nono: - I suppsoe that's Portslade for you...

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Basil Fawlty said:
The date went amazingly well, so amazing in fact. me and Dana have fallen deeply in love with each other, love at first sight is a fantastic feeling. Last night we walked along the beach, cannoodling with each other. It was the best feeling in the whole entire world, we went along the Pier but it was closed apart from the bars, but that was still fantastic because I was with the girl I adore. We then decided on walking to the Marina with highhills (my girlfriend is with me right now, her words not mine.) So we then decided against the idea of walking, and we decided to get the bus to it instead. We got to the Marina and the time was 9:20, so we missed the last showing of Spiderman Three. So we then went onto Pizza Hut, we had a table for two, got served by Sophi. We were playing footsy under the table, also the couple next to us were also doing it. :lolol: :lolol:

We then ordered, 2 Tangos, Cheesy Garlics Bread and Meatfeast. We ate the food, and the bill come to £16.06 and we gave pound tip, but no bloody mints!!!! We then got the bus back to my house and she met my mother, and she is so lovely, sweet and a good person to talk to. (look up brackets earlier in paragraph).

I LOVE YOU DANA, SO MUCH BABY. YOU'VE MADE ME SO HAPPY, AND I WANT TO MAKE YOU THE MOST HAPPIEST WOMEN ON THIS PLANET!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

my sides!!! GOLD!!!!!

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
KevinDanaInv4.jpg

74009761_dc0a7a08d6_o.gif

Kevin McCarthy and Dana Wynter

(From Invasion of the Body Snatchers)

Last edited:

Pork Sword

Banned
Jan 5, 2007
This thread is possibly funniest thing I have ever read.

1. Pizza Hut then the cinema.
2. Asking her mum what to wear.
3. Being in love with a bird after 1 date.
4. This 'Kev' is 20 years old?!?!?!?!

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!?????!!!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Pork Sword said:
This thread is possibly funniest thing I have ever read.

1. Pizza Hut then the cinema.
2. Asking her mum what to wear.
3. Being in love with a bird after 1 date.
4. This 'Kev' is 20 years old?!?!?!?!

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!?????!!!

I'm interested to know what would be your idea of a date?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here