Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I have a date on Friday!

rospants

off to ronan in the park!
Jul 11, 2005
brighton
Basil Fawlty said:
The date went amazingly well, so amazing in fact. me and Dana have fallen deeply in love with each other, love at first sight is a fantastic feeling. Last night we walked along the beach, cannoodling with each other. It was the best feeling in the whole entire world, we went along the Pier but it was closed apart from the bars, but that was still fantastic because I was with the girl I adore. We then decided on walking to the Marina with highhills (my girlfriend is with me right now, her words not mine.) So we then decided against the idea of walking, and we decided to get the bus to it instead. We got to the Marina and the time was 9:20, so we missed the last showing of Spiderman Three. So we then went onto Pizza Hut, we had a table for two, got served by Sophi. We were playing footsy under the table, also the couple next to us were also doing it. :lolol: :lolol:

We then ordered, 2 Tangos, Cheesy Garlics Bread and Meatfeast. We ate the food, and the bill come to £16.06 and we gave pound tip, but no bloody mints!!!! We then got the bus back to my house and she met my mother, and she is so lovely, sweet and a good person to talk to. (look up brackets earlier in paragraph).

We then continued to about 1:15 in the morning, and then I took my baby home, only five minute walk over the bridge. and we kissed goodnight, and I didn't want the night to end.

I LOVE YOU DANA, SO MUCH BABY. YOU'VE MADE ME SO HAPPY, AND I WANT TO MAKE YOU THE MOST HAPPIEST WOMEN ON THIS PLANET!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

awwwww, kev that is so sweet, really hope it works out for you both

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
A pound tip? You stingy bastard :lolol:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm sobbing my heart out. Beautiful.

Are all 5000 or so of us invited to the wedding, as and when?

1066gull

Zesh Rehman said:
Kev, i have just shed a tear, its like the end of a cheesy american film :cry: :cry: :cry:
agreew!

it was so painful; to read his friging post!

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
reuters said:
thats so mean give him some confidence other wise he wont get anywhere

OK. Aids, Steven Hawkins had one chance of being weightless.....however, he had to wait until he was in his late 40's - theres still hope!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here