I have a date on Friday!

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Kev: I can't get it up...:(
G/F: Maybe I can help?
Kev: No, its hopeless. Even my mum and dad can't seem to help me get it up...
G/F: What?!?
Kev: My dartboard. Look, its still on the floor...

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Bry Nylon said:
Kev: No, its hopeless. Even my mum and dad can't seem to me get it up...

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
Bry Nylon said:
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
ChapManiA said:
Kev says that the girl likes his bedroom.

knjb060047.htm
[/IMG]

Last edited:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Bry Nylon said:

:lolol: :clap2: :lolol:

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
The date went amazingly well, so amazing in fact. me and Dana have fallen deeply in love with each other, love at first sight is a fantastic feeling. Last night we walked along the beach, cannoodling with each other. It was the best feeling in the whole entire world, we went along the Pier but it was closed apart from the bars, but that was still fantastic because I was with the girl I adore. We then decided on walking to the Marina with highhills (my girlfriend is with me right now, her words not mine.) So we then decided against the idea of walking, and we decided to get the bus to it instead. We got to the Marina and the time was 9:20, so we missed the last showing of Spiderman Three. So we then went onto Pizza Hut, we had a table for two, got served by Sophi. We were playing footsy under the table, also the couple next to us were also doing it. :lolol: :lolol:

We then ordered, 2 Tangos, Cheesy Garlics Bread and Meatfeast. We ate the food, and the bill come to £16.06 and we gave pound tip, but no bloody mints!!!! We then got the bus back to my house and she met my mother, and she is so lovely, sweet and a good person to talk to. (look up brackets earlier in paragraph).

We then continued to about 1:15 in the morning, and then I took my baby home, only five minute walk over the bridge. and we kissed goodnight, and I didn't want the night to end.

I LOVE YOU DANA, SO MUCH BABY. YOU'VE MADE ME SO HAPPY, AND I WANT TO MAKE YOU THE MOST HAPPIEST WOMEN ON THIS PLANET!

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Basil Fawlty said:
The date went amazingly well, so amazing in fact. me and Dana have fallen deeply in love with each other, love at first sight is a fantastic feeling. Last night we walked along the beach, cannoodling with each other. It was the best feeling in the whole entire world, we went along the Pier but it was closed apart from the bars, but that was still fantastic because I was with the girl I adore. We then decided on walking to the Marina with highhills (my girlfriend is with me right now, her words not mine.) So we then decided against the idea of walking, and we decided to get the bus to it instead. We got to the Marina and the time was 9:20, so we missed the last showing of Spiderman Three. So we then went onto Pizza Hut, we had a table for two, got served by Sophi. We were playing footsy under the table, also the couple next to us were also doing it. :lolol: :lolol:

We then ordered, 2 Tangos, Cheesy Garlics Bread and Meatfeast. We ate the food, and the bill come to £16.06 and we gave pound tip, but no bloody mints!!!! We then got the bus back to my house and she met my mother, and she is so lovely, sweet and a good person to talk to. (look up brackets earlier in paragraph).

We then continued to about 1:15 in the morning, and then I took my baby home, only five minute walk over the bridge. and we kissed goodnight, and I didn't want the night to end.

I LOVE YOU DANA, SO MUCH BABY. YOU'VE MADE ME SO HAPPY, AND I WANT TO MAKE YOU THE MOST HAPPIEST WOMEN ON THIS PLANET!

That is, my favourite post in NSC HISTORY.

GOLD!:clap: :clap: :clap:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
This is great, I really hope Dana is the girl of your dreams

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here