Hoskins to Bournemouth - allegedly a fee has been agreed [merged]

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Bored of this injury prone bollocks. He had never had a major injury in his career prior to coming here. It's just been bad luck. I don't understand why he is not being given the next four months to prove himself unless he's a makeweight for someone else.

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
What did he do against Bristol City that was so quality? He couldn't even get it done against Wrexham - his performances against Millwall and Derby were poor at best.

His all round performance, his movement, his first touch was nothing short of excellent and his goalscoring record speaks for itself, albeit in a lower league. I just think he hasn't been given a chance. He's only started 4 or 5 games, maybe it just ain't working out for him here but I'm a fan of his......anyone but Dave Kitson, his goalscoring record is appalling, like Vokes though........

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Twitter:
Hosky_7 Will Hoskins
Just got in from training reading all my tweets. Shocked as u all are. Football is a mad game.

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
We are not in the shit now, you are right. So why change the squad, Hoskins showed glimpses against Bristol City of what he can do. Just seems a stupid idea. Barnes yes, but no way should we sell Hoskins

Why Barnes? A guy that has not been injured and scored far more goals than Hoskins? We were not in the shit when we got promoted but we needed to change the squad...

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
So we are becoming a feeder club for Bmouth- sending all our decent young talent there. Who is next Dunk?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports