Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hoskins to Bournemouth - allegedly a fee has been agreed [merged]

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
I can't believe this would be true. When fit Hoskins is our best forward. Would rather sell CMS to be honest

Will probably get shot down in flames for saying that on here, but I totally agree.

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
If he goes I would be flabergasted. The brief glimpses we have seen has looked very good and we all know he is a great goalscorer as we saw against us last season. Bizarre

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I think Hoskins cost £300k with possible add ons up to £500k, so he'll not have cost us any of that yet!
I think it's a shame though. Gus had enough of injuries maybe?

Blue and White Tiger

Exiled to Exeter
Jul 6, 2010
Better not be true. I think he will get 10 more league goals for us this season if he stays.

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
After ongoing injury problems and just a handful of games you would hope that it would have to be a silly offer to get us to even consider it. At least twice what we paid for him. No?

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
Don't panic people, if Hoskins goes I'm sure it means someone is lined up to come in that will significantly improve the squad. Also with Agdestein looking like he's ready to make an impact (at least coming off the bench), then if we have CMS and New Striker up front that leaves Barnes and Agdestein as cover. Hoskins hasn't really had a chance to show what he can do mostly down to his injuries, maybe Gus just got fed up of it.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
...and CMS gets injured on Saturday leaves us with.... errr...

MUST be someone coming in if this is true.

After watching the last two games, Toby, Barnes, BUckley & LuaLua can all play upfront. HOWEVER, I would expect that if we were to lose Hoskins so early on, then i'd speculate that a pretty decent striker must be on his way here...

Exciting times!

D

Deleted member 18477

young toby is coming along nicely. we have the runner in CMS, we have the penalty taker and poacher in barnes. wouldnt surprise me if true. sell hoskins and bring in kitson. different type of player altogether is the ginger ninja!

although i'd prefer someone better than kitson obviously.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
After ongoing injury problems and just a handful of games you would hope that it would have to be a silly offer to get us to even consider it. At least twice what we paid for him. No?
Well the article says they've had a £500k bid for Tubbs rejected, so that about that amount would seem most likely.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;4666740 said:
Don't panic people, if Hoskins goes I'm sure it means someone is lined up to come in that will significantly improve the squad. Also with Agdestein looking like he's ready to make an impact (at least coming off the bench), then if we have CMS and New Striker up front that leaves Barnes and Agdestein as cover. Hoskins hasn't really had a chance to show what he can do mostly down to his injuries, maybe Gus just got fed up of it.

You've calmed me down Mr Z!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here