Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Home game v Watford, Mon Oct 28, to be shown on tv

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
it's just part and parcel of modern day football. It was inevitable Sky would select another game and change the k/o time. Some people it suits, some it doesn't. Just got to to go with it. For what it's worth, I would have preffered the Friday night but it doesn't bother me

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Wasn't it scheduled for Sky when on Friday?

No , there is another University event on the Saturday.

I realise that but thought that when it was changed because of the Uni Sky said they would show the game so assumed that was on Friday evening but obviously not. It doesnt affect me when they play a game, being retired, but I am sure that it affects a lot of working people more so on Monday than a Friday (Poets day)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
We have our cricket do that night ffs!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
V annoying. Was going to take dad in his 80th birthday week. Grrr!

Take him in the wk after his bday with matey :)

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
That's bolloxed it for me. School run on Mondays and have to cook daughter dinner. There is more chance of getting a blow job off the Duchess of Cambridge, than my ex missus switching days...Sky and a few beers for me then.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
That's bolloxed it for me. School run on Mondays and have to cook daughter dinner. There is more chance of getting a blow job off the Duchess of Cambridge, than my ex missus switching days...Sky and a few beers for me then.

you could always do a salad and leave her to it :)

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Glad I didn't book a rail ticket from the West Country now !!
Sky need to start planning there live games more in advance than this for all long distance travelling fans around the country !!

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings

Its half term week

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So you were going to miss it, and now you're still going to miss it (but can watch it in a bar). How exactly is that 'bollox'?

Oh sorry, I get it - it's just to tell us all for the fourteenth time that you are off to New York. Well done you.

You are a complete and utter XXX at times aren't you, actually we are leaving Sunday but of course you always know best.

I expect some smarmy calm down petal bollox from you as per the norm, I am clueless as to how you are even trusted as a moderator with your form.

So you yet again draw your own conclusion which is completely wrong.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
You are a complete and utter XXX at times aren't you, actually we are leaving Sunday but of course you always know best.

I expect some smarmy calm down petal bollox from you as per the norm, I am clueless as to how you are even trusted as a moderator with your form.

So you yet again draw your own conclusion which is completely wrong.

Calm down love.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here