Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Home game v Watford, Mon Oct 28, to be shown on tv

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Tickets bought and paid for, so if this is true I'll be after a refund as I cannot hang around in Hove until Tuesday morning. Don't care as long as I get my cash back, I'll just come home to Somerset earlier than I thought and watch it on the box instead. My daughter was coming, too, so two less on the attendance. Just the exact and very reason I'm no longer a season ticket holder.

Thanks a whole bunch to this sort of organisation. Does Sky know it's no longer Poyet v Zola ?

LowerWesty

LowerWesty
Aug 16, 2012
Hassocks
Paid for the grandson's season ticket and when it was on Saturday/Friday it was ok as he didn't have to get up for school in the morning, but when it was again rearranged to Monday, I thought he's really going to be upset when he finds out he can't come.

Then Edna says it half term and it is, so everything is ok again, but I bet the club didn't even take into consideration how this would negatively affect many of their supporters, once the £ signs lit up.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Adam Virgo ‏@Adamvirgs19 11m
Very pleased to be a studio pundit for @OfficialBHAFC vs Watford which is on @SkyFootball Monday 28th October.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Double bollox all round, still will be in New York

Apr 12, 2011
Why don't Sky do us all a favour and piss off. Friday was fine, Monday nights I work until half 8. Time to start asking favours!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Would have preferred Friday. Early start on Tuesday is always a pain.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
There is some suggestion that the clubs don't have a lot of choice, that they sign the deal at the start of each season which means SkyTwats can screw around with the games as much as they like, subject to conditions.

Is this true, does anyone know?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Paid for the grandson's season ticket and when it was on Saturday/Friday it was ok as he didn't have to get up for school in the morning, but when it was again rearranged to Monday, I thought he's really going to be upset when he finds out he can't come.

Then Edna says it half term and it is, so everything is ok again, but I bet the club didn't even take into consideration how this would negatively affect many of their supporters, once the £ signs lit up.

I'm assuming that the club have no say in it? If Sky wants, Sky gets.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
It'll be even worse when we get to the Premier League. Sod the fans TV rules.

This with bells on. Ask a Man U or a Chelsea fan, who actually goes to games, what disruption is like. they can never really take advantage of cheap advance fares.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Double bollox all round, still will be in New York

So you were going to miss it, and now you're still going to miss it (but can watch it in a bar). How exactly is that 'bollox'?

Oh sorry, I get it - it's just to tell us all for the fourteenth time that you are off to New York. Well done you.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I'm assuming that the club have no say in it? If Sky wants, Sky gets.

I would say that part of the TV rights deal signed between Sky and the Football League to show live games from The Championship , League 1 and League 2 is that fixtures can be altered by date or kick off time to suit the TV schedules.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here