Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Home game v Watford, Mon Oct 28, to be shown on tv

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Clearly the free train pass does net off the loss of child benefit after all.

Groovy Gang alert also another knowing sweet **** all and just jumping to own conclusion.

A few out tonight then

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
This is about as bad as it gets. We just booked a weekend for 4 in Brighton organised around this game. The tickets, railfares (from Liverpool) and hotel were all booked at the end of last week at a cost of around £750!. I am in Japan on the Monday and my daughter has yo be back at school. We were already struggling to make it to many games this year. We were really looking forward to this game.

I trust the ticket office will reimburse the tickets. It took me several months to get the money back after the Blackburn game was washed out last year since we couldn't make the night game.

F**k!

geez thats awful

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I'm sensing you didn't these flights for free and you're also not travelling first class. Feeling that pain.

Makes no sense bar gang alert

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Groovy Gang alert also another knowing sweet **** all and just jumping to own conclusion.

A few out tonight then

As groovy gang Akela, I can confirm the many dozens of people who find you insufferable are not ALL in the gang. In fact, not many of them are. :thumbsup:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Is it?,,,makes no odds mate, Mondays is one of my nights. Monday's, Wednesday's and Saturday stay over's. Which I get away with because her auntie has her for a fews hours if we are at home...I'm not moaning, I wouldn't have it any other way, my girl is my world.

Does she like football and pies?

I'm bucking the trend of this thread I know, but the rearrangement to Monday means I could actually make this if I can conveniently arrange to be working down south on Tuesday.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Good to see the official site's fixtures page STILL schedules the game for Friday 25th.

I don't think there's been anything official from the club about it. Do they even know?

Edit: just checked the site and found the article. I didn't see a tweet from them, maybe is missed that, too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here